I'll Protect You

Thanks to the hot surgeon of death, this fanfic reached 1k readers hurrayy! I just wanted to thank you guys for simply reading this fanfic. THANK YOU!

Well let's get going with this chapter, shall we?

________________________

It was in the middle of the night when you decided to go out to the deck while trying not to wake anyone up. The night sky was covered with stars and the waves calmly brushed against the submarine. The chilly air didn't bothered you because you were too fascinated at the sight in front of you. You never really had the chance to explore different places, and you never thought that you would be able to witness the true beauty of the sea.

Bepo told you that you would arrive early in the morning in water seven and you wanted to be the first one to see the city. After all the waiting you saw a huge fountain above a floating island. You got excited and were about to wake up the others when suddenly you noticed a not so stable ship right beside the submarine. You then looked at the head of the ship and immediately knew who that ship belongs to.

Before you could react, you heard a voice shouting at your direction. 'What is he saying? Tra-guy? Is he calling for Law?' You wondered and were about to shout back but suddenly the door opened and Law came up to you with a sigh. ''(f/n)-ya, what's going on..'' He then glanced at the boy who didn't stop yelling.

''So Tra-guy.. what brings you to water seven?'' The boy named Luffy asked and seemed really happy to see Law. You were currently on the small ship and inspected the people who in return inspected you too. But it got really uncomfortable when a blond haired guy stared intensively at you and suddenly got a nosebleed.

''Probably the same reason why you are here as well.'' Law responded and looked around to see heavy damages that the poor ship had to endure. This island is well known for all the popular shipwrights that are living here. Many pirates are coming here because of that.

"Hey (f/n)! How about we go shopping while the boys do the work" the redhead named nami winked at you and before you could even respond, she dragged you further to the city.

''Be honest with me, are you Traffy's girl?'' the redhead suddenly asked you while you were looking for suitable clothes.

''Nope, what makes you think I am?''

''Well you are the first girl I see with Law and the fact that he let you join his crew might be because he has a thing for you.'' Nami smirked at you and gave a pat on your back.

You rolled your eyes at that and left the store only to enter another one. Nami followed you and didn't seem like she was going to stop teasing you.

''Strawhat-ya, I know it's sudden after all we just met but i have a request.''

The blonde who's name is Sanji was preparing breakfast for everyone but Luffy couldn't wait any longer and started eating all the sandwiches. Luffy then gave his attention to Law who seemed rather serious.

''Sure, what is it?'' Luffy asked

''I want you to take care of (f/n)-ya for the time being. I plan to deceive Doflamingo and don't want to put her in danger. I'll give you my Den Den Mushi and tell you were we'll meet.''

''-mingo? Isn't that the guy with a pink coat? He is pretty strong will you be okay??'' Usopp asked him concerned.

''I'm aware of his abilities, I'll be cautious.'' Law simply said and then turned back to Luffy, waiting for his decision.

Luffy seemed to think hard until he finished munching on his last sandwich. He grinned at Law and accepted his request.

After that was settled you both came back and started eating together. Some of the strawhats were making absurd facial expressions together with the heart pirates. A guy named Zoro decided to take a nap with his head resting on the table while Brook, a skeleton with a suit was playing on his violine. Robin and Nami were chatting away and Law, despising bread from the bottom of his heart, argued with Sanji about how he can serve his guests such a poor breakfast.

You looked at the sight in front of you and wondered what an outsider would think if they would see this scene but you all had a good time and enjoyed this moment to the fullest.
(except for Law lmao)

Time Skip~

Law was sitting with crossed legs on a cliff when you found him. You kept quiet and were sitting next to him. He had a focused face and didn't speak. That was going on for a few minutes until he finally spoke up.

''(f/n)-ya..''

You glanced at him and he looked like he was dealing with a conflict in his head.

''You don't regret your choice for joining my crew, don't you?'' Your eyes were locked now as he was staring with his steel grey eyes through your (e/c) ones.

''Never have been, never will be.'' You stated with a serious tone and a smile plastered on your lips.

Law grinned at that and rumpled your hair gently.

''Let's go back to the others. The shipwrights almost repaired the submarine, we can leave this town tomorrow.'' Law was standing now and went back with you following him happily.

Another Time Skip~ (yes i know i'm a lazy duck)

You yawned as you woke up, ruffling your hair a little to it's original position. You dreamed of the moment you and Law were sitting on the cliff together. Everything was the same, only the question Law asked you was different..

Suddenly the door swing open and Luffy came inside with a big grin. ''GOOD MORNING (F/N)! Sanji is calling for you to come eat something.''

You blinked at him a few times.''Why are you on the submarine at this time?''

He was quiet for a moment as if he was thinking of how he should explain you the situation.

''I know you'll be surprised but I promised Tra-guy that I would protect you until he finished his job. Don't worry, he'll come back after he kicked mingo's ass!''

''Who's mingo?''

''Oh, (f/n) you're awake!'' Nami now entered the room but you were still pretty confused. Why would your captain leave you here just like that. It doesn't make any sense to you.

''Luffy! Who is that mingo you were speaking of?'' You were getting quite impatient now.

''Donquixote Doflamingo.''

Your eyes widen as you were frozen in complete shock. You also didn't react when they tried to get your attention. You immediately left the room and were searching for Law. But after going outside it didn't take long to find out that your captain and your crew already left the island.

End of chapter seven

________________________