Chapter 11- Odin the Liar

Start from the beginning

 I glanced at my hands and ran to the training room. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself. And frankly I didn't care. I let out a yell and burst into flames. I emitted fire from my hands like a flame thrower. I let everything I felt explode, I was flung against the wall like a rag doll.

"Aria!" Loki yelled running in and I shoved him off.

"Oh shut up I'm fine." I grumbled and Loki sighed, he was crouching down next to me, his boots protecting him from the water, me? Oh no, I'm soaking wet My waist and below was covered in water since I was sitting, the end of my hair damp from the water.

"I wanted to talk to you," Loki whispered, he tucked a wet strand behind my ear.

"I'm a bit busy." I said and formed fire bombs across the room, they hit the wall.

"Doing what exactly?" He asked and I didn't look at him.

"Ignoring you." I grumbled and cracked my neck angrily.

"How is that working for you?" Loki asked as he sat in the water, he turned his to me.

"Terrible." 

"Perhaps that is a sign?" He asked and I scoffed at him.

"Yeah, or perhaps you should just leave me alone, yeah? I like that idea better." I glared at Loki and he sighed.

"Why are you so angry with me?" Loki asked and slumped against the wall, "I am completely lost."

"You're such a guy," I rolled my eyes and looked at Loki, "why do you have to be a douche bag half of the time?"

"A douche bag?" Loki asked with amusement and I nodded.

"A douche, a jerk, I'm trying not to swear for once." I said and Loki chuckled at this.

"I can't help it-"

"I know, it's just your personality."

"You wound me," Loki smiled and I gave a half smirk.

"What day is it on Earth?" I asked as something hit me hard.

"I believe it is April fourteenth, why?"

"I know why I'm more emotional then usual!" I face palmed, getting up I began to walk out.

"Wait! Why?" He asked and I laughed.

"Mother Nature is a bitch! Couldn't she just text me and be like, 'yo girl, you aint preggers.'" I said to myself and continued walking, Loki followed.

"What is it?

"Girls are superheroes, I swear. Who else can bleed for a week and not die?" I asked and Loki still didn't catch on.

"That is an unhealthy condition." Loki said to himself and then something popped in his head, "Oh my god!" 

I laughed at his reaction, he looked disgusted.

"Why, why do you tell me such things?" He asked in absolute horror. 

"You wanted to know," I shrugged and Loki grimaced.

"If I knew what I was walking into I would've turned." He said and I shrugged at him, a smile playing on my lips.

"That's life for your buddy, you don't get to chose your path. You just have to follow it." 

"You sound like Kvasir." Loki laughed and I stopped walking, then nodded.

"Well I need to  hibernate, crave chocolate and Chinese food, cry about how ugly I look even if I am sexy as hell." I said to myself as we approached my room, "then I'm going to curl into a ball to end the cramps that cursed my stomach."