Jay park x reader part 2

It was after school you hesitantly walked to Mr Parks office you were nervous  but somehow turned on you knocked on the door "come in" you slowly opened the door and saw him sitting in a big black leather chair "(y/n)  have a seat" you obeyed his command and sat down he got up from his chair and walked over to you "(y/n) I think you weren't listening in class so I think I will have to teach you the lesson" he whispered in your ear sending goosebumps on you porcelain skin "umm mr park what do you mean I'm sorry I didn't listen" "(y/n) i think An apology isn't good enough" he started little butterfly kisses on your neck you gasped at the sudden move and he turned the chair around so he could see you "Mr Park someone will hear us.."he didn't answer though Because he didn't care he want you soo bad from the first time he saw you he pulled up your chin and gave you a passionate kiss on the lips you were shocked at first but then gave into the kiss he started to pull off your crop top you had on while you unbuttoned his black t-shirt you stared at his beautiful hard rock abs "like what you see baby" you just nodded he smiled in response his lips were back onto yours somehow he had ripped your skinny jeans off and his black pants off  "I can't wait i need you now" he just smirked and it made you more wet he ripped off his boxers and your underwear "are you ready baby girl" "yes daddy" he put his dick in and stayed there for awhile to let you get used to it he started moving you moaned out his name as he kept going faster and faster "baby you like that when I hit your g-spot" "yes daddy god yesss" by now you were a moaning mess his thrust became more sloppy but still fast 5 minutes later and you both hit your climax he then pulled out of you, you both stood up and got dressed "shit I didn't use a condom" " it's okay Mr Park I'm on the pill" "ohh well umm (y/n) will you be my girlfriend I know we kinda did things...." he was cut of bye your lips crashing onto his of "course I will Mr Park"
" Hey that's Jay Park to you"
"Oops sorry"
" Round two back at mine"
"Sure"
Since then you and Jay Park have been dating 💕💕