Zico x reader

You & zico have planed a weekend together since you two were so busy with work. You walked to the fridge there was nothing in there. you decided to check the pantry and nothing so you told zico you were going to get some food from the store just down the road you walked up stairs to your shared bedroom and you went to go take a shower you turned the water on and put you face underneath the warm water you got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and walked back into the bedroom you walked over to the closet you both shared and picked out a black sweater and black ripped skinny jeans with some black converse to pull the outfit off. You walked down the stairs too see zico looking at you... "what are you doing" I asked
"I'm coming with you" he said back. you walked out the front door and walked to the shop with zico right behind you you went in and brought some junk foods for you and him you walked out only to see a smirk on zico's lips "what" he just stared at you and pulled you along with him "were are we going zico" you asked but no answer he pulled you into a unisex bathroom and he pushed you against the door and locked it he then started kissing you passionately you gasped into the kiss for air he then said in between kisses "I've been holding back for so long (y/n)" he went behind your back and undid your bra he lifted up your shirt and stared sucking your breasts you moaned and bit you lip so no one can hear you he then unzipped your pants then he put one finger in you then another and another you moaned so loud you thought the whole world could hear you he pumped his fingers in and out of you until you climaxed hips pulled his fingers out of you and licked them "your so cute and sexy (y/n)"
"I need you in me now zico" he waisted no time unzipping his pants and pulling down his  boxers you gasped at how big he was... he came close to your ear and whispered "like what you see babe" you just nodded and blushed like a red tomato he put the tip of his dick in you gasped liking the little bit of pleasure he just gave you he shoved his whole length in witch made you moan out His name he was going harder and faster with each thrust your nails digging into his back you were a moaning mess .his thrusts getting sloppy you you both were about to climax your legs getting week with one last thrust you both hit your climax your chest going up and down he pulled out and sat beside you..
"Remind me to come shopping again"
He just giggled and said "I love you (y/n)"
"I Love you to zico"
"Round two back at home"
"Sure"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Hi guys I hope you like this smut
Here is a sexy pic of zico 😜😜

"Remind me to come shopping again"He just giggled and said "I love you (y/n)" "I Love you to zico"  "Round two back at home" "Sure"-----------------------------------------------------------------Authors note Hi guys I hope you like this smut Here...

And here is a cute one for y'all