Jitters:Part 2

✂️Kayla's POV✂️
I woke up in the bed of a hospital.
All I remember was standing up to a tall thin boy and getting punched in the stomach...I opened my eyes and I saw my mom outside talking to a doctor and Jacob's mom hugging Jacob. The meter beeped and the doctor came in.
"Hey Kiddo.You feeling okay?"The tall male over me asked .
I nodded in response and I saw my family step into the room.My mom handed me an outfit since I was in this hospital dress thing.
I got up with the sense of relief and walked to the bathroom. I examined myself and checked my wrists for any cuts and brusises.
There was a red mark on my stomach and a hand grip on my wrist.I threw on the outfit I had in my hand.
A white tee, plaid shirt for my waist, A jeans pair of shorts, combat boots and I held the sunglasses in my hand
*******.
^^Picture In Media^^
*******
I walked out and felt someone grab my waist and spin me around. I turned around and smiled. His warm hug melted my heart and gave me jitters. "You Okay??"Jacob screamed."Yep!You?"I asked. He nodded. "Sorry about-"Jacob got cut off by the sound of his dads call."Come with me!"He said pulling my wrist.
✂️Jacob's Pov✂️
I grabbed her wrist and noticed a red mark...
I headed over to get her mom."Let me drive you and your friends family home!"My dad insisted.
*1 hour later*
We both waved goodbye and gave hugs. But,this hug seemed eternal because she wouldn't let go."You alright?"I asked breaking the silence.
"Oh yea...sorry"She laughed it off."
"Um...can I get your number?"I asked.
She nodded and inserted her number into my phone.
We waved goodbye and went inside our houses.I sat down at my table and opened my laptop.
I opened You Now and pressed the "Go Live"button.
"Hey Cuties...How was your day?...
-------------------------------
A/n
Haii!💍I know I haven't updated in a whileeeee but I just wanted to write a short chapter🤗
Ily Sarties😊