Chapter 1

Hrishikesh, formally known as Hrishi, a young nerd with big glasses. He has no belief towards black magic nor a,till that one day.

Hrishi stood in front of the statue of Lord Ganesh in a small temple in Kuala Lumpur, with a coconut in his hand. He was there all alone, enjoying the peaceful and quite environment. He closed his eyes, chanting mantras and his wish to pass in the exams.

The sound of a few girls chatting loudly distracted his concentrations. He turned around,annoyed that someone had distracted him, only to find, Srinisha Saindhavi, or formally known as Srini, in a bright red net saree with beautiful gold embroidery, a young daisy in between her hair and ear and a plastic of flowers as an offering to Lord Ganesh in her hand.

She look absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. She looked different in that saree as she always dresses modernly and now in a traditional outfit. He felt a cold breeze slapping him gently. He found himself admiring her beauty.

"Hrishi? Hrishi? Are you there?" Srini snapped in front of his face.

"Urh?" He asked confused. He shook his head side to side, trying to knock in some sense into him. "Oh Srini! Sorry didn't realise" he apologized with a bright smile.

Srini chuckled at his childish cute expression.

"What are you doing here early in the morning? There is barely any people along this street. Are worried of the upcoming results?" Srini asked concerned to find a slight worried look on her best friends face.

"Yeah, I'm so scared of the results. Hope I'd pass"Hrishi said

Srini held out and grabbed his hand,squeezing it gently. Hrishi grew nervous as she slowly caress his hand.

"It's okay Hrishi. Everything will be okay. Trust me!" She said, calming him down.

Hrishi gulped, unable to stand the soothing feel. He slowly removes his hand from Srini's grip, not to show too much of his nervous feeling to her.

Srini stifled a chuckle as soon as she got the message that he was nervous.

"Let's go" Srini said, and they both made their way to their campus. They walked to their campus as it is only walking distance far.

They hurried to the signboard, where their results are pasted.

"Dey Machan! I passed da!" Daniel ran towards Jeeva, his best friend, hugging him tightly. Jeeva pulled away as soon as he heard his girlfriend Sanchitha yelling his name.

"Baby! I passed baby!" Sanchitha ran towards Jeeva which Is also her boyfriend

"Hey Srini! Did you pass?" Jeeva said as soon as he saw Srini and Hrishi coming towards them and let Sanchitha down.

"Are you kidding me? She is the district first rank holder! Of course she'd pass!" Sanchitha said loudly, till everyone turned their attention towards them.

Srini sent a death glare at Sanchitha. Everyone came congratulating her.

"And Hrishi here is the state first rank holder." Sanchitha announced, and everyone came congratulating him.

"Tonight 9 pm, my treat" Daniel said, as soon as everyone left.

***************************************

"My life. Failure. Arjun. Damage" arjun blabered,heavily drunk.

Everyone is fully drunk except for Srini and Hrishi who don't drink. They both only drank orange juice.

Sanchitha took some pickles using her thumb and index finger,putting it in her mouth,sucking the sauce on her hand, enjoying the tasty taste of the mango pickle.

Sanchitha cleared her throat.

"It's gonna be 100 weeks since I and Jeeva dated and we've just got engaged last week as you all know, and we are gonna celebrate it." Sanchitha said

"Where is it?" Hrishi asked.

"Kuala Lumpur, Nair Ville........."