| saturday |

As you were inside your room, you were staring mindlessly onto your (color of your gown) gown.

"Should I still go?"  You told yourself as you deeply sighed, tooru's still not texting you .

"I thought you were my date.." You sadly say as you slumped your body onto your bed.

With you phone on your chest, you closed your eyes, and said, "text me please!"

And by then, your phone suddenly buzzed.

Eyes wide opened as you quickly sat down and scan thru your messages.

'To: (First Name)
From: Tooru

Hey, sorry about that, I misplaced my phone and I just found it. Sorry about yesterday too. Maybe I'll pick you up?'

And as of that, you quickly stood up and ran to your mother's room, "MOM! I NEED YOU TO STYLE MY FACE."

"You mean do your make up, dear?" Your mom said and giggled.

"E--err. Yeah I guess.." You shyly said as your mom stood up and said, "let's doll you up, honey."

• × •

"Mom." You blurted out.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Easy on the blush" you said,

"Aaaaa, my pretty daughter." Your mom said as she admired your looks on the mirror.

Any minute now, tooru should be here..

Y

ou fidget with your phone as you were anxious if he'd come late or whatsoever.

And then, the door rang.

"I'll get it, dear." Your mom said as she went out your room.

You quickly fixed yourself as you stood upband went outside.

"(First Name), your date is here!" Your mom said as you hurriedly went down.

"Coming, mom!" You said as you heard her say, "you are a dashing young man, aren't you?"

"Thank you, ma'am." It said as his voice didn't sound much like Tooru.

As you went down the stairs, you noticed a blond streak of hair and a dashing blue tuxedo.

"C-class president?" You stuttered.

"Took you long enough," he said as you completely went down the stairs.

"..yeah, what're you doing here...?" You whispered to him.

"I'm your date, I'd figure you don't have one." He said as he held your hand.

"Uh.." You uttered, 'tooru, where are you?'

"Let's go?" He said.

"Sure." You replied as your mother said her farewells.

"Be home before 12:30" she said and led the both of you out the door.

The both of you walked to school because it was a walking distance.

It was a bit awkward but, it was pretty much okay. Did tooru ditch you?