| friday |

Today was the day that you needed to finalize every plan you had for the dance.

...that is if you had a plan.

You kept mumbling to yourself while on the way to school, and somehow, you feel uneasy. The scenery somehow changed, well, that's what you thought. Everything was like a dream.

Not until you bump into one of your classmates, specifically, the class president. "hey, watch where you're going—" he said but as he stared at you, his expression softens and said, "(last name), you better be careful and you shouldn't daydream while you're near the streets. If you get hurt then I don't know what —" he stops his self from talking .

You on the other hand were lost in mind. You didn't know what to do, you didn't even listen to what your class president was saying.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked you with a worryingly expression.

You looked up to him and said,  "why are you talking to me?"

"Is it bad that I want to talk to you?"

"No, its because you never did before. I was your classmate for the past 2 years." You mumbled .

"Maybe because I never had the chance to actually speak to you." He said as he smiled.

"Better march up to the classroom, missy. We have attendance." He said and pats your shoulder, which was weird.

You felt coldness as you experienced human touch other from your family and tooru.

"O-okay."

You went to your classroom and thought about how funny and cruel fate is. "What destiny could this do to me.." You say as you entered your classroom.

As you went inside, a bunch of girls suddenly went up to look at you. It was weird.

"Oh. (First Name)!" One of your girl classmates says,

"O-oh..hi?" You replied.

"We're going to find a dress today. You should go with us."  She said once more.

"Uh-u..okay then.." You said quietly as you headed to your seat.

"Great! See you after Math Class, (First Name)!" She said as you sat down.

It was weird. Something was missing. Something didn't feel right.

You stared at the window as you count how many people passed by. And then you saw a brunette with white and blue jacket.

You were sure that was tooru, so you immediately stood up and walked over to the window to see.

As you examined the man walking, you slowly realized that, that wasn't tooru.

And then you noticed, that something missing, that something that didn't feel right.

Was tooru all along.

• × •

Class came by and the same old usual routine happened. Except, you were getting noticed this time.

It was lunch time at the moment, and only one more class to go before you go home.

But, what was odd was, toorh didn't show up today, he didn't text you today either.

Which you found quite odd.

So, you texted him first,

"To: Tooru
From: (First Name)

Hey, tooru. Are you okay? We haven't spoke since last night."

And as of that, you quickly sent the message, in hoping he will reply quick.

Lunch ended and he still haven't replied to your message.

It got you worried. Scared perhaps..

You never took abandonment as an option when you were with tooru, but why is he spacing away from you.

"(First Name)? Are you okay?" You suddenly heard you class president asked.

"Uh..yeah." You said as the both of you were heading off to class.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Positive." You replied.

"You're lying aren't you?" He said as he grabbed your hand, which you gasped loudly.

"Mr. Yuri, what is wrong with you?" You said as you stared at your hands that were intertwined.

"Tell me." He said as his green eyes met yours. this was why he wasn't called the Russian punk for nothing, totally understandable now.

"I was waiting for my friend." You said.

"Your friend? Who?" He questioned.

"The brunette I was always with. Oikawa Tooru." You said as yuri's expression softens.

"Do you know anymore information about him ?" He asked.

"He said he used to study here. He stopped during his last year due to financial issues." You said as he lets go of your hand .

His hard was warm. It was a waste to let it go, but you had to.

"Let's get going." He said as the both of you continued walking .

This was extremely weird.

• × •

Class ended quickly. The girls motioned you to come to shop for a dress, which you said yes about, so at the moment you were going to the mall. Except, tooru hasn't replied yet.

So before you go, you texted him and said,

"To: Tooru
From: (First Name)

hey, just wanted to make sure you're okay, its been weird and kinda lonely without you here. I somehow felt empty. Like I used to. But when you showed up, everything changed you know. Now that I'm kinda drifting away from you, or rather you're kinda avoiding me, it was lonely. Different perhaps. A different kind of emptiness. I hope you could get back to me so we could fix whatever I did wrong. Take care."

message sent !

• × •