Chapter 9: Quarrel between Siblings

Start from the beginning

Mabel looks at me before looking at the new clothes she had one

"Seriously? You had to make the shoes even taller?" She asks me, while looking up at me with an annoyed look.

I smile,"Before I forget," and I snap my fingers before adding a small gold stars necklace.

My shooting star rolls her eyes at me

"Come on, I need you to meet some people and play your part or I might push you down the stairs like you said," I smirk at her whilst a look a fright appeared in her eyes.

I chuckle, my mischievousness takes over. Mabel gives me a glare and I feel satisfied with my comment before pulling her down the hall to my office.

-----------------------------

I open the two French doors that opened to my office. My brother was in my chair, looking at some plans on the desk. My two friends sat in the two chairs across from the desk. Veronica was in there as well, she sat on a chair in the corner. Her face was a little red, and she was a little pouty.

"I see you have all made yourself comfortable," I point out, and let go of Mabel's arm. She leans against the door.

Tyrone looks up at me," Who's she?" He asks before looking at Mabel.

"Tyrone, this is my fiancée." I say.

"No, your fiancée is over there," Tyrone says, pointing at Veronica.

"Actually I beg to differ, I was already engaged to Mabel." is all I say.

"So that's the girls name?" My brother asks, rhetorically.

In response, I roll my eyes.

"Bill..." Tyrone warned me before rolls his eyes at my immaturity. He placed the pen in his hand down on the desk. His dark suit glimmers in the low light, you could basically see the steam coming off of him as he began to get a little more angry.

"Tyrone, if you are going to be this way, you need to leave." Is what I say to his response.

"But we have a party to pla.." he says before I cut him off.

"I have a party to plan, not you! I thought you were just going to help me, not create such a fiasco about my love life and get me a fiancée!" I say.

Tyrone's face was a little bit more red from anger.

"Leave! You should just marry Veronica yourself if you're so fond of it!" I say, pointing towards the door.

"But..brother..." he begins.

"No ifs or buts! Leave!" I say, knowing that I was overreacting.

Tyrone and our friends leave, so does Veronica. She rudely glares at Mabel and I. The door shuts, and I hear the front door shut as well.

"That was a little harsh....." Shooting star says, finally speaking up.

"It had to be done!" I reply to her. Mabel was leaning against the doorframe, with her arms crossed.

Mabel shifted in her spot by the door,"Geez. Someone's got family issues." She replied.

"Like you would know! Your family is actually nice!" I yell back at her.

She rolls her eye before opening both doors and walks out. Mabel pushed the doors a little harder than expected, a slam sounded when the doors closed.

A sigh escaped my mouth, an angry one. She was so dramatic.....

I let out another angry sigh, as I pound my fist on my desk. Some wood splintered off and fell to the floor. I hear a slam of a door up stairs. She was back in her room.

I reappear in front of her door, and I lock the door from the outside. I hear a gasp from behind the door as she slams against it.

(Mabel's POV:)

When I hear the door shut, I fall onto my bed. Then a clicking sound comes from my door. He locked my door!! Just because I walked off.

That idiot! My eyes begin to tear up, and before I know it....I'm on the ground. Tears fall from my wet eyes, as I lean against the door. Before I fully broke down, I got up and fell onto my bed.

I felt something on my wrist, a small black banded bracelet was wrapped around it. The bracelet almost reminded me of a slap on bracelet except I couldn't get it off.

My tears began to dry up, and then all I remember is falling asleep.

----------–----—------------------
Hey! Alexandra here! This is the new update! It might be a little early but I don't care. I hope you all like it, I made it a little longer and if you guys have any suggestions please tell me in the comments below. Thank you! Please comment and vote!

-Alexandra xoxo