Prologue

{S  e  c  o  n  d   T  i  m  e   E  d  i  t  e  d}
Mabel's POV:

I drop my bag at the door of the Mystery Shack, as I pull off my bright pink shades and place them on my head. Sir Dipping Sauce sighed a big sigh behind me, and opens his journal. Lifting my hand up to the knock on the door, it opens widely, showing a smiling Grunkle Stan.

"Hey kiddos!" he smiles a crooked grin, he was wearing his normal Mystery Shack attire, and I tackle him with a hug.

"Woah! Hey Mabel,' Grunkle Stan chuckles and hugs me back. I can hear people chuckling behind him and I look behind him. I see Wendy, Soos, Grenda and Candy with smiles on their faces. Everyone was so happy, and they were here to say welcome back. I jump out of Grunkle Stan's grasp, and run towards my friends with excitement.

"MABEL!!!" they exclaim and pull me into a tight hug.

"Hey guys!!" I say, beaming a smile on my face. I hear Dipper scoff from behind me,"So glad that is not me or I would die....." he rolls his eyes. Wendy comes up behind him, and messes up his hair,"You got me, bro!" she chuckles. He chuckles and they hug each other. But this doesn't seem right, those two never hug. My friends let go of me, and smile widely, so now my nerves are on edge. Their smiles grow wider, and my heart rate speeds up.

"Hello, shooting star...." a voice says soothingly into my ear, causing my body to freeze in fright. It was him........ "Did you miss me?" he asks, and I realize that this isn't reality, and everything becomes black.....

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

~Hello my little fishes~

This is my new fanfic, because I love Mabel and Bill and GRAVITY FALLS!

So please Vote & Share & Comment please

Hope you like it! Goodbye my little fishes