She took my hand that holding her face and hold it against hers.

"Don't say that Lablab... Hindi dito magtatapos ang lahat. This is the start of our new beginning. You are the bravest woman I've ever came across kaya nakatitiyak akong makakaya at malalampasan mo ito. Andito lang ako, maghihintay sayo na balikan mo ako at tutuparin lahat nang pangarap natin... We will grow old together, have white hairs together... And I can't wait to see us walking together even our knees are shaking with walking sticks in our hands while our other wrinkled hands are intertwining... Come back to me, ok???"

Hindi ko tiyak ang isasagot ko pero pinili kong tumango at ngumiti.

Inilapit nito ang noo nya sa noo ko.

"You are stronger than you thought Lablab, manalig tayo na hinding hindi ka nya pababayaan... never give up to that faith, ok? And keep in mind that I love you so much!"

"Mahal na mahal din kita Glaiza... Higit pa sa iniisip mo."

*end of flashback*

It's really hard to say a thing when you are in life and death situation. Ang daming pumapasok sa utak mo and most are unnecessary drama. But I learned that, when you really want to achieve something, you have to put 100% of your faith and believe in yourself that you can survive.

The surgery turns to success. They safely removed the tumor but it took me 8 months to recover and continue the radiotherapy para tuluyan nang maitaboy ang cancer cells sa katawan ko.

For almost 2years na pakikipaglaban ko sa sakit ko, hindi ako binigo nang Dyos.

Sa kaso nang cancer na meron ako 19-24% lang ang nakakasurvive and how thankful I am na hindi sumuko ang katawan at isipan ko, maging ang paniniwala na meron ako at ang mga tao sa paligid ko.

That was the extreme journey of my life but I am very grateful to say; I CANCER-vive! 💪

...

"Lab, nasa airport nako bound to Heathrow... And I can't wait to see you Mahal ko..."

Yes! "Mahal Ko" as in kami na...

Oh sya, kiligin kayo! 😂

*flashback*

- Rhian's POV -

"Ms. Howell, after a series of test that we've done, I am blissful to let you know that you are cancer free... But as I always told you, you need to be extra careful this time because even if you're healed your system is not as strong as it is before especially your lungs."

Wala na akong pake pa sa mga sumunod na sinabi ng doktor... Tuluyan nang nagsibagsakan ang mga luha ko ngunit iba na ang kahulugan ng mga ito.

Kasiyahan.

"You still need to complete the last cycle of your radiotherapy. Rhian, you are one of the strongest patient I've ever had. And I am so happy for you."