Chapter 2: The reunion and departure

Thanatos POV

The next night I flash to Sally's front door, and knock. I am  ready to tell her my decision about getting her pregnant, and what would happen after the child was conceived. I hope that she can understand, and that she won't be mad at me.

The door opens and Sally comes out looking as beautiful as always. Her light brown hair cascade down her face like a curtain of silk. Her eyes look like clear skies on a sunny day, but they are also so full of emotion and life that you just can't help stare into them trying to figure our what she is thinking. She looks like a goddess because she has a timeless look to her beauty and she doesn't even try to look pretty.

Then there is her character. She is kind and will help anyone in need, she would give money to the homeless even when she need it the most. She would give food to the starving when she herself was hungry. She was also care free and can make anyone smile. She stands up for those that don't have a voice, and gives candy to children from where she work at. She is determined and a hard worker, but over all an amazing person.

She can also be ferocious. Like a ying-yang. Kind the first second and violent the next. She can take care of herself and won't be afraid to hurt someone when necessary. Like me death can either be kind or cruel, but yet to her she doesn't care because she knows that I am capable of love and emotion.

She looked up at me and opened the door to let me in. She led me to the kitchen and got a glass of water for herself. After taking a sip she asked," So, what are you doing here''.

" Sally I have been thinking and I want you to carry my first child if that is okay with you? But if you do I will have to leave and I want you to understand that it will not be because I don't love you any more it will be because of the ancient laws that forbid us from interfering from our child's lives. I know that you want to have a child so I am giving you decision that you can make by yourself because I know that you will make the right decision no matter what.''

Sally put down her and looked me straight in my eyes and responded," Thanatos I do want to have your child and I will always love you. I understand that you will have to leave after our child is conceived, but don't worry I know that you love me I can see it in your eyes  that you do love me. I can also tell that by your actions. So yes Thanatos I would love to carry your child and I don't care that I might not see you again because our child will be proof that you love me and that I love you."

Sally came over to me and kissed my lips hard. She led me to her bedroom and locked the door. She led me over to her bed and we started making out ( warning mature stuff after this so you can skip if you want)

Sally's hand started to roam around my body as she lay under me. Our tongues started to battle for dominance, and I eventually won. I explored her mouth and savored every second. I pulled away so that we could catch our breath. I suddenly started to kiss her neck nibbling here and there making her moan in pleasure. I look into her eyes and I knew that she wanted this to be slow since this would be our last time together.

I started to kiss her neck and unbutton her shirt as she did the same for me. She had a C cup chest but I didn't care because she was already beautiful on her own. I trailed down to her chest kissing her on the way making her moan even louder. She had managed to take my shirt off and threw it aside. I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor with the rest of our clothes. I started to suck on her breast and she kept moaning louder and faster. Sally started to unbuckle and unzip my pants. I took them off and kept on sucking on her breast. I bit and rolled her nipple with my teeth and she started gasping in pleasure.

I started to take off her pants and her underwear. Sally was very wet and I knew she was enjoying our first and last time together. When I finished taking off her pants and underwear I started to kiss my way down to her pussy. I blew cold air into her pussy and she shivered with delight. I started to suck on and bite her pussy and she started screaming my name and moaning at the same time. After twelve minutes I took off my boxers and looked into her eyes. I asked the silent question if she wanted to go through with this and she nodded her head yes.

I went in slowly (because she was a virgin) and pushed in. Tears welled up in Sally's eyes and poured out a little while she got use to my size. two minutes later she nodded her head yes to show that she was okay. I went deep and Sally started to moan softly. I started going a little faster but not to fast because I wanted to make this moment last for her and for me. She started to moan louder and faster as I kept ramming into her. She was very tight but I kept going faster bit by bit until Sally was reduced to a moaning mess as she had her first orgasm. I was getting close to cumming but I held it in a little longer until Sally started to cum. I started going faster making her moan my name and I pushed in very deep and released my cum into her womb. I got out of her and lay next to her putting a blanket over us.

( The mature part  is over now) I looked at her and held her close.

'' Sally I love you with all my heart and I will leave tomorrow morning at twelve am okay. Till then lets rest okay?''

With that Sally feel asleep in my arms and I couldn't be any happier. I slowly started to fall asleep, but before I feel asleep I whispered into Sally's ear a simple yet meaningful 'I love you'. Then I fell asleep peacefully.