The women wore exquisite gowns, one of Zayn's sisters dressed in a fancy turquoise one, peacock feathers (if they were real or not, I could only guess) decorating the waist. The smallest girl wore a shimmery blue dress with a navy bow tied at the waist, her hair in an ornate bun with traces of gold decorations twisted through her onyx locks. The tallest, and I assumed, oldest sister wore an emerald green gown, beading and sequins bedazzling her until she sparkled.

They all stared at me, making me uncomfortable. Their eyes were dark like Zayn's, and when they were fixed onto you, it seemed like they bore holes into your soul. I gulped nervously. It was then that I realized that I was the one taking their brother from them, Zayn would be more infatuated with me then them if we got married.

"Zayn," the mother whispered, tears already in her eyes. "She's beautiful! What's your name, dear?" Zayn's mother grasped my hand gently, her hands were soft and wrinkled from life.

"Odette Carlton, my lady." I answered politely, and she smiled a perfect smile as I curtseyed to her, Zayn's eyes never leaving me.

"Well, Odette, we're so happy you're here. I'm Zayn's mother, Patricia, and this is my husband, Yaser." Mrs. Malik rested her head on her husband's chest as she introduced themselves. I smiled at Zayn's father, not getting any sort of response back from him. Mrs. Malik pointed to the three girls, introducing them as well. "That's Doniya, Safaa, and Waliyha, Zayn's sisters. Doniya is the oldest, then Waliyha, then Safaa." The girls gave me a small nod, the oldest giving me a particular cold stare. At least I guessed that they were his sisters correctly. There was an awkward silence for a few moments before Mrs. Malik told everyone it was high time they went inside, it was too cold to stand outside forever.

The house was beautiful, the inside covered in ornate rugs, paintings, and golden decorations. I almost didn't want to touch anything in fear I would make it impure or break it. The servants rushed in after we stepped through the huge doors, everyone getting back to work. Zayn's mother informed that dinner would be ready in a few hours, and then they were all gone. Everyone went their own ways, Patricia and Yaser walked down the huge hallway that seemed endless, his sisters gracefully walking up a staircase to the second floor, leaving only Zayn and I alone.

"Would you like to see your room?" I heard Zayn quietly ask, and I nodded before taking his arm again, letting him lead me up the stairs and down a small corridor.

The house was so big, I was scared I was going to get lost. Just the walk to my room was confusing, full of turns and doors. Each room's door was open, maids cleaning the already spotless living quarters. I noticed each room seemed to have a theme, one room painted navy blue with paintings of fish and boats on the walls, an ocean theme clear. The next room was painted black, silver furniture decorating the interior. I didn't notice a special theme until the cleaning maid left the room, turning off the lights. Glow in the dark stars and painted galaxies illuminated the bedroom with light, and if you looked close enough, small shooting stars flew by across the ceiling. What would my room look like, I wondered?

Zayn stopped in front of one door on the right of the hallway, holding his hand out towards the dark wooden door. A small swan was printed onto the door in gold.

"This is your room."

"What's with the swan?" I asked, not really sure what it stood for.

"A long time ago, a man named Tchaikovsky created a ballet called Swan Lake. The main character was a girl named Odette. She was turned into a swan by an evil sorcerer." Zayn looked at the floor as he spoke, like his knowledge was nothing important. My mouth formed an o shape as I listened, my fingers reaching to trace the delicate animal imprinted on the wood. I reached for the golden doorknob, turning it and gently opening the heavy door.

My room was painted a light sky blue color, black swans painted on it as well, flying upwards towards the ceiling. White furniture decorated the rather large room, and ivory sheets with lace accents were placed onto the plush bed. Floral paintings decorated the walls, and a bathroom was visible through the mirror of a vanity that lay against a wall. I was speechless as I walked into my room, it was beautiful. It was everything I could've asked for and more.

"I'll let you get settled in." Zayn muttered, turning to leave the room.

"Wait!" I interrupted, making Zayn freeze and look at me once more.

"Thank you, for everything Zayn." I said, and watched as Zayn smiled softly.

"Your welcome, Odette. Dinner should be ready in about an hour. I'll have one of the maids come get you then." I nodded before Zayn stepped out of my room and into the hallway.

"I'll see you at dinner." He shut the wooden door softly, leaving me in my luxurious room, excitement and fear a blurred swirl of emotion inside me.