☆ Destiel ☆

What They Call You

Castiel doesn't call you any nicknames unless he teases you. And it's usally the bad kind. After a hunt involving mud, he would ruffle your hair and shove you to shower and say, "Take a shower you skunk."

Dean's more affectionate when it comes to nicknames. He has two nicknames for you. One being 'Baby Girl'. Of course it's very typical of a father to always see their daughter as a baby. Even when they are 25 and very capable on hunts. Another one is 'Tough Nut'. He calls you this because of your strength and weakness- you always challenge yourself. You push yourself to your limits.

Little Ways They Do To Show They Care

Being the only child, you are very, very, very precious to them. That being said they are also very protective. They won't let you join hunts unless it's ghosts which really annoys you but you just have to explain calmly that you can handle yourself. You do understand why they are doing this of course, which you really appriciate, but theu have to let you go someday.

Your Powers

You are a nephilim (Cas got a female vessel and Dean did the BANG BANG BANG) therfore you are stronger than the usual humans. You have supernatural strength which comes in handy very often. Being a nephilim also vame with extereme durability. You can take powerful attacks from angels and not be harmed. You can also identify angels.

Who You Get Along With

Sam. Duh. Your parents never really let you go outside and you don't want to. So naturally when everything is as normal as it can for you, you and your uncle usually go out to the nearest diner and eat. Sam is your first and best friend. You protect him with all your might because you know he will do the same thing.

Nightmares

Nightmares were very occasional when you were a kid. These years were the times where you started hunting and facing such monsters had an impact on you. Of course Cas and Dean tried to comfort you in the best way possible. But you didn't need that anymore because the longer you hunted, the less nightmares you had. You just got used to it.