¤ d e a d p o o l ¤

What They Call You

Being the random person Wade is, he had several cheeky and wierd nicknames for you. He calls you 'Love Puppy' most of the time. You do not know how he got that nickname for you, nor do you want to know. If he's in a good mood, he'll call you Crissy, which came from Crystal Ball since you can tell the future. It's very unusual for him not to call you any pet names. He calls you by your actual name when he's angry.

Little Ways They Do To Show They Care

He is a sweet person, suprisingly. Well, to you atleast. He let's you play with his beloved katana's. Your visions of the future also leaves you in a very weak state to the point in which you couldn't even lift your arm. Everytime a random vision occurs, he feeds you anything you wanted. Pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner? No problem. Hunry for seafood? He'll personally swim the oceans fo find the exact kind if fish your craving instead of just buying it.

Your Powers

You can see the future. You can't control this though. Random visions visit you twice or once a month, either telling you something terrible's about to happen or something idiotic your father would do. These visions would take all of your energy leaving you half-dead everytime, which worries Wade sometimes.

Who You Get Along With

Spiderman. When your dad is out on an assassination mission, you travel the city, searching for the friendly neighborhood spider. His humor and the unecssary habit to talk and crack jokes during a fight, minus the dirty jokes. Your relationship with Spiderman is completly platonic however, you know where he goes to school and you know he's Peter Parker. You have your ways.

You Die

He would most likely throw a killing rampage to the whole city, making it look like blood rained from the skies. Wade probably keeps the people/ person who killed you in your basement and tortures him for amusement. He'll break them, break them so much that no one can glue the pieces back together anymore, just like him. His goal was to make them feel what he does, lost and broken because they killed his baby, the only thing that he actually held on too when all hope was lost.

 His goal was to make them feel what he does, lost and broken because they killed his baby, the only thing that he actually held on too when all hope was lost