Eight Maids are Milking

Începe de la început

"You are late!"

I stopped short just below our dais when I stared at the person in front of me, "R-Ryoma-kun! You were going to help us?"

"Don't forget about us too." Momo-chan-sepai butted in. To his left there was Kaidoh-senpai. All three of them standing up as I approached them, "Ryuzaki-sensei asked us if we could help her clean the campus."

"The campus is big enough for us clean." Kaidoh-senpai whispered that was enough for us to hear.

"I didn't say that we have to clean the entire campus." Momo-chan-senpai.

"Yeah, right."

"Where's Obaa-chan?" I asked hoping I could stop them before they'd get into a fight.

"She went ahead." Ryoma said. That made me walk to the door and opened it.

"Let's get going then."

xxx

The trio was also in the campus already helping Obaa-chan shoving some snow in the field. We were just separated a few minutes ago but they had done so much already. The track and field were almost cleared of white around them. Well, the half of it, given the size of the area. Obaa-chan spotted us approaching and smiled right away.

"Finally! You are here." She said looking at us, "We can clean the areas separately. Momoshiro and Kaidoh, you clean the front the gates. Echizen and Sakuno, you do the courts. The trio here will continue cleaning this up. The other teachers are already cleaning the rooftops and nursery areas."

"Hai!" All of us responded and went to our designated areas. Ryoma-kun and I went to the court in silence. I was glad that I asked to do the task there. I was still hoping that I could find my bracelet here. We reached the court and noticed how to snow piled the whole area up. Obaa-chan was right. It would be less hassle to maintain them now than to wait until winter would be over. Ryoma gave me a shovel that he retrieved from the club's stock room. I muttered a small thanks to him and started to work.

It was really cold. I never realized how cold it was last night. I started shoving some ice for a short while when I sneezed all of the sudden.

"You'll get cold." Ryoma said when he heard me sneeze. It made me blush a little, "You also stayed late last night."

"I-I am fine," I said trying to sound convincing. We just started cleaning the area and I didn't want to stop now, "I'll just drink something hot later."

He didn't say anything as he only stared at me. I secretly panicked when he dropped his own shovel on the ground and walked to my direction. My eyes widened when I saw him removing his scarf from his neck as he stopped in front of me. My hands gripped tightly to the shovel that I was holdong while he was wrapping his scarf to my neck. His eyes never left mine. I blushed and at the same time, my heart was working extra at the moment.

"Ryuzaki-sensei would kill me if I let you experience the cold." He only said as he stepped back a little.

His scent from the scarf was drifting to my nose. It made me blush even more, "W-what about you?" I asked trying to distract myself.

He smirked at me before answering, "I don't get sick."

"Ryoma-kun! You aren't Superman who doesn't get sick!" I said shock was evident to my face.

"I didn't say I was Superman." He said walking back to where his showel was.

"Mou!" I only replied frustratingly. Well, I only pouted. It was nice to have a conversation like this with Ryoma-kun. I'd never been so close like this with him, "Anou... Ryoma-kun?"