Mate?

Jayson is on top.Just imagine him a little younger.There are going to be a few switches on the Povs.

Jayson's POV

"Jayson Lai!You are late for school!Get out of bed right now!"my mother screamed at me.11:00 the clock read.Shoot!Now is going to be third period.I jumped out of bed and quickly washed up.I wore a black shirt and some jeans then I ran downstairs said bye to my parents then hopped in my car and drove off.When I reached I jumped out and ran through the doors of the school.I ran to my class and burst into the classroom.The smell of vanilla and lavender hit my nose and my wolf howled in my brain.Weird.My eyes snapped to the gorgeous girl sitting at the back.She had long black hair with skin so fair and the minute her eyes locked to mine.I could have fainted she was so beautiful and she was wow.
Seriously doofus that is the best word you can use.The word wow.I would say more like magnificent, amazing,adorable and cute.My annoying wolf,Ian commented.

Blah blah blah.Say what you want.I am the one talking to her,I can make you sound dumb to our little angel.I told him before blocking him.

"Mr Jayson, fancy seeing you here since you missed the first two periods of school.Please sit next to Skylar,"the teacher said and pointed to my little angel.I slowly walked towards her and watched her eyes widen as she saw my smirk.She raised one eyebrow at me when I purposely let my hand brush past her as I sat beside her.She and I both know we are mates.What is there to hide?I saw her copying down notes as the teacher wrote.I kept on staring at her amazed at how I managed to get such an amazing girl as my mate."Dude!Can you please stop staring at me!"Little angel said glaring at me."How do you know I am staring at you?I am just looking in your direction,"I said smirking at her."Well can you stop looking at my direction and look at the teacher!"She said groaning."Jayson and Skylar would you like to tell the whole class what you are talking about?No,good then stop talking,"the teacher said.I looked at her and mouthed the words nope to her last question.She growled and turned away from me.Oh how I love my mate.

Skylar's Pov

Can you believe that guy!I mean I love the idea of mates but he is so Arghhhh!Wait think of how him meeting my dad would be like.Oh I an gonna laugh so bad at my mate's face after my dad speaks to him.I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.He annoyed me during the whole class and I kept talking to him due to the annoying.Makes no sense but who cares.I walked out of the class and met up with an angry,sweating and furious looking Jess."You are officially on my kill list!"She screamed at me and everyone looked to us.I even heard someone growl which sent shivers down my back and had Rachel purring."Oh what do I owe this pleasure or honour of being on your kill list?"I asked faking innocence."Because of you,Ms Tay (The teacher who scolded her in first period) got me to stay back and run laps.She called my other teachers to tell that I will make up the lesson this afternoon and called my parents to inform them!This lady is so fierce and strict!"Jess screamed,frustrated as we walked into the canteen,making up jokes about Ms Tay.One thing about Jess is that she never holds grudges against her best friend aka me.Why do you think I love her?We walked into the lunch room and all eyes we're on us.As we walked pass, all our pack members waved and smiled at us.Since we are future alpha and beta,we get respect here but I treat them as equals and they know that they are free to talk to me about anything if I am free.All of a sudden,one of the girls from Jayson's pack walked up to me."Who do you think you are,waltzing around MY school.You are on my territory you know.I can ask my daddy,alpha of the sliver moon pack can kick you off the territory.This is MY school so you two scums better not try to be all nice to everyone and steal my spotlight,"She yelled at us and I stared at her with disbelief.They had only been here for three days which I had missed.Hey don't judge.Jess was shaking with fury but I had learned how to hide my feelings.I looked at her with a 'calm' face and knew what type of girl she is.She thinks she can pretend to be the alpha of my pack.Doesn't she know that only three packs study here,my pack,the drift light pack and the dark moon pack.The drift light pack already knows me so why is she trying to pretend.Oh my gosh,she just came three days ago and she is already trying to be queen. Is she mental?Or just plain desperate.

I say both.Rachel growled.

I agree girl.I said.

"Well miss wannabe alpha's daughter,what is your name?"I asked staring at her."I am Skylar.How dare you call me miss wannbe alpha's daughter!I will call my daddy to arrest you and kick you out of the territory,"she said glaring at me.I gave her the look 'bring it' and gestured for her to go ahead and call him."Ugh.I can't be bothered with dirty scum like you.You should be glad I am not calling my daddy!"She said turning around."Skylar if that even is your real name,let me call my daddy,"I said smirking at her."Ring ring ring ri-Hello this is alpha of the sliver moon pack speaking..."My dad said into the phone and her eyes widened."Hey dad,there is this girl here claiming to be me and threatned to call you to kick Jess and I off the territory.Do you have anything to say to her?"I trail off looking at her.She immediately ran off with her wannabes trailing behind her.

That's just what I thought.Rachel said smirking.

I told my dad it was nothing before walking off with Jess smirking behind me.Everyone in the lunch room was smirking and some people hi fived me.That girl has no idea what is going to happen next.    
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Skipping to night time)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked at the moon as it shone brightly.If I was a good artist,I would be drawing everything.But since I suck,even if I wanted to draw it,it would end up horrible.I howled at the moon and ran back into my room.Thank God I was in bed going to sleep when my dad walked in.I looked at him as he said,"Hey kiddo,how are the new kids doing?It turns out that they are going to be staying longer as their land is having some problems.What about the wannabe did you deal with her?"I looked at him shocked but in the inside happy that I get to spend more time with my mate."They are great except for the wannabe.Hey dad I wanted to ask you about mom..."I said unsurely looking at him.He avoided my gaze and mumbled softly,"Goodnight Skylar,"and he walked out of my room.

What was that all about?Rachel asked.

You know him.He is still sensitive about that.

I said sighing as I closed my eyes and Jayson appeared.