The Ball-Part One: Lark

Hey guys! *nervous smile*

(starts dodging the random things the readers are throwing at me.)

I'M SORRY!!!!! Pls don't kill me!!!! 

I have honestly lost all interest in this fandom and have been dreading writing it again on account of how long it has been. 

However I hate to leave you guys on a cliffhanger and never touch it again so....

*drumroll*

My cousin karlyruth will be taking over this story for me! 

Henceforth everything below belongs to her. Follow her guys! She's an amazing writer!

And if you want more of my work I am now a HUGE miraculous fan. My new work is called Miraculous Love; Split in Four. You can find it on my profile! ((I'm like super excited for it because I actually have a plan this time. No more drop offs like this story. ((Sorry again))If you like this ship pls read it! It's my life.))

And now, Talenny by karlyruth!!!!

Take it cus.

Talon POV

I waited nervously outside of Penny's apartment. I reached for the doorbell... then chickened out and started to pace.  The Christmas Ball.  Kind of a big deal.  I had wanted ask Penny to it for a long time now.  What would I say now that I had?  What if Gadget opened the door?  Would he recognize me?  Of course not, I told myself, Gadget is oblivious to everything.

But what about Penny?  What would she do when I knocked?  Should I ring instead?  Which would seem more attractive?  Whelp!  Might as well just go for it!

I rang the doorbell and waited for her to answer.  About two seconds later, she opened the door, and rushed outside.  She pulled me along, as she dragged me over behind a tree.  I could see the silhouette of Gadget in the doorway.

"Have fun Penny!"

Penny was not at all visible from where Gadget was standing.  "Did your uncle just mistake me for you?" I asked, and Penny shushed me.

"He doesn't know that I'm with you," she whispered, "He just knows that I'm going out."

"OooOoo!" I teased, "Pretty Penny is being naughty?!  How scandalous!"

She rolled her eyes and shoved me playfully.  I wasn't until then that I noticed what she was wearing.  She had a green dress on, that came down to her knees.  It was decorated with flowers and ruffles.  She had her necklace that I gave her around her neck.  She was wearing the rocket boots I had given her too, even though they didn't match exactly.  Her hair was down, and it hung around her shoulders.

"R-ready to go?" I asked nervously.  Wow she was beautiful.

Penny POV

I looked at Talon under the moonlight.  He was wearing a very fancy black tuxedo with a purple tie.  His hair wasn't gelled.  That was odd.  It was just the normal color of black, rather than the purple that it usually was.  I rather liked it actually.  It looked more natural.

"Yeah, let's."

He took my hand and I followed him.

We walked for a while, going downtown.  We finally got to a hotel.  It was beautiful, just from the outside.  The lights lit up the marble walls in a gold color  There was a grand, marble staircase that led up to huge mahogany doors.  He led me up the stairs, and through the doors.