"Ugh! Why do you guys tell me to do so many things. Jeez." Joule said still looking into the air.

"Well if you guys aren't gonna enjoy the snow, more for me!" Koshka said with a smile as she did a little twirl showing off her red dress.

"It is really pretty, cheer up Joule! At least you're surrounded by prettiness!" Skye said also spinning. Although since her hair was in a ponytail with a red bow tying it, her hair was flowing outward. (I guess she had really long hair at the age of 8)

Over on the boy's side of the playground...

"So..." Ringo said hands in his coat pockets.

"Ugh this weather dampens my mental state." BlackFeather said with his hands also in his coat.

"Do you even know what most of those words mean?" Vox asked.

"Nope." BlackFeather said with a naive smile on a straight face.

"This weather is stupid." Adagio said with a large sad face. (This was because he was wearing his rain boots which had small ducks on them)

"Hey what do you think the girls are talking about." BlackFeather said changing the topic.

"Ugh! No one cares." Vox said.

"What he said." Ringo stated taking one hand out of his pocket and pointed at Vox.

"I bet a minion candy that they are talking about how happy they are about this weather." BlackFeather said holding up a small candy.

"Hey," Adagio said elbowing Taka, to get his attention which in turn he got everyones, "Look at Koshka." He pointed at her as she spun in her dress. (Red was very contrasting to the white environment)

"Hey look, Skye spinning too!" BlackFeather said.

"Why does it matter?" Ringo said, "And why doesn't Joule have a coat, she has to be freezing."

"Then go offer your coat the the lady." Taka said hitting Ringo in the arm.

"Heckles no." Ringo said taking a step back, "It's too cold for that."

"Well don't worry I'm gonna go talk to Skye so you won't be alone over there." BlackFeather said as if that was anything to calm his nerves.

"Whatever." Ringo said walking towards the group of girls. And the rest of his group followed because... Well there isn't anything else to do...

Taka walked up to Koshka, "Hi." He said with a little wave and an adorable smile. (Taka the most adorable dude here.)

"Hey." Koshka said turning to face Taka, and she smiled back with a small tilt of the head.

"So how are you liking the weather?" Taka asked looking around at the ever falling snow.

"I love it! It's so pretty." Koshka said, twirling yet again.

'I will not be awkward, I will not be awkward.' BlackFeather kept repeating in his head. As he walked up to Skye. He saw that Kestrel pointed at him and Skye turned around to greet him.

"Hey!" Skye said waving.

"Good how about you?" BlackFeather said, then realized he screwed up, "Um. Sorry. Hey, I like your bow." He said pointing at the bow in her hair.

"Thanks." Skye said with a bright smile, "It means a lot, it took me a long time to get it in my hair." She quickly adjusted the bow which was slightly slanted.