•Hershey's Chocolate•

**Time Pass 8 years**

"Mom! I'm going out." The boy cried, as he opened the door, exiting. "Wait! Where are you going?" The mom shouted, running down the stairs. But by the time she got down, the guy already left.

Every year, the boy would go visit his home-made grave he made for his old friend. The grave was made when he was 8, only a week after the girl went missing. The police did some investigating and found some bones with her DNA on it. The guy always visited that place every year on the day she went missing.

Every year, he would always stick one piece of Hershey's chocolate bar wrapper on the grave using glue. That's because, they became friends over a piece of Hershey's chocolate

**The past**

The girl sat alone on the monkey bars, as she watched over all the other kids laughing and playing. A few minutes passed before a teacher told all kids that recess was over. As she attempted to get off the monkey bars, these mean girls who always bullied her, pulled on her leg, causing the girl to fall on the wooden chips planted under the playground. The girl started crying. "Hey! Are you alright?" A mysterious voice questioned. The little girl looked up and saw a short kid from her class. She stopped crying. Sniffling still, the girl got up slowly, whipping all the wood chips off from her dress. "Yeah, I think I'm okay" the boy smiled "that's great." The boy reached into his pocket for something. "Want one?" He asked, as he revealed a piece of Hershey's chocolate. The girl happily nodded. They chuckled as the boy handed the girl a piece of chocolate. "I'm Evelyn" the girl said, finishing the chocolate. "I know silly! I'm in your class." Feeling embarrassed, the girl averted her eyes to the ground. But slightly smiled, "I know that, silly! And I know your name is Dylan!" And just like that, soon enough the kids became the bestest of friends.

Dylan had a weird feeling inside him, every time he enters those woods. It felt like there was something missing. Well there was something missing. But surely enough, Dylan would've moved on from the absence of her presence. However, this feeling made him think.

Was she really gone?