Chapter Eight Change and HE IS ALIVE!!!!!

-=Cat's POV=-

I ran in to the forest i was getting sleepy so i want to a tree and went to sleep.

-=SEXY MEGA TIME SKIP!!!!!!=-

I woke up in a cell."Hello?" i said putting my paws on the bars.Something came in front of me"The Blue Wolf can talk?" said the person."That voice.." i said.I turned in to a human my close were ripped from being a werewolf."Cat!" It said."BROTHER!" I yelled he let me out of the cage i hugged him."I thought Jeff killed you!" I yelled."Oh he did im a Demon now." My phone rang i looked who it was it was Jeff."Who is calling you?" Brother Said."No one.." i said."How do i know you are my brother and not someone that wants my power?" i looked at brother."Sophie-" He said i cut him off."What did you call me?" i asked."Sophie..that is what me and nana always called you..Sophie.." he said.I had tears in my eyes. That is where he started to call me Sophie, nana when she died he wanted me to remember what she called me."You are my brother.." I said hugging him." Sophie can i ask you something?" He asked."Yes." i said."Be a Demon with me.." He said." What.." i said."Please people will still see you and we can stay together.." He said."Ok.." i said." Hold out your hand." he said, i did he put something in my hand it HURT.

What i turned in to.

My ears where Bones my tails where bones the left side of my face was a skeleton my right hand was a skeleton hand my eye was a slit i had a golden tooth

My ears where Bones my tails where bones the left side of my face was a skeleton my right hand was a skeleton hand my eye was a slit i had a golden tooth.I looked at my hand for a little."Cool!" i yelled.

-=MEGA AWESOME SEXY COOL TIME SKIP!!!!=-

Me and Brother where out side being stupid.I felt pain on my back i looked to see what it was it was..Big black angel wings!I let them unfold they where big and i mean big." oh ya you have new powers to." brother said." Like wings you can be a wolf..and all that." he said.I turned in to a wolf.

WOLF MEH!

"Brother im going for a walk so i will come back

"Brother im going for a walk so i will come back.." i said."Ok." he said i unfolded my wings and started to fly away.I went to the mantchen i looked in one of the windows as my wolf form i saw Jeff..He was...Crying..I turned in to a human and wrote a note i went to the roof and put it in the chimney i went to the window again and Jeff saw the note we walked over to it and opened it. It said:

Dear Jeff,

Don't Cry, look in the window

~ Love Cat

He looked over he saw me as a wolf, i turned in to a human. i put my hand on the window.He came over and Put on the window Stay here i nodded. He ran upstairs. Everyone came down stairs. i was looking down at the time. i looked up to see everyone by the window.i unfolded my wings everyone flinched. i went to the chimney i went down it i folded my wings everyone looked at me. i opened my arms everyone did a group hug even Slinder. Jeff was looking at how much i changed. I heard banging at the window everyone looked at the window. DJ covered her mouth, Jeff Eyes where wide. Me and everyone came out side." Sophie i told you can go for a walk not see--" he saw DJ covering her mouth.She had tears in her eyes.She ran up to him and hugged him.He hugged back.They stopped hugging."Cat..." Jeff said.I looked over..And i ran to him and hugged him."Um Brother can we stay here tonight?" i asked."Fine." he said.Him and jeff disappered. But everyone can still hear them.

Brother: Lison here Buddy i can tell my sophie girl likes you a lot and if you hurt her you will be 6 feet under!! GOT IT!!!

Jeff: *Nods*

My face turned lime."Brother!" i yelled...

That is it Peepers i hope you liked it Bye Bye DARLINGS!!!!!

Oh and if you are wondering this is what Brother looks like.And he was born with the eyes.

I have been hearing this for 1:21:06 XD I like it XD!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!