I looked down at her shirt and her black lace bra was clearly visible through her wet white shirt. I didn't want my brothers or anyone else to see her bra so I looked at Rocky. "Can you go get her a towel please?" I asked him and he nodded before quickly running into the house. I handed my Mom back the glass and Tori mumbled a small 'thank you' and my Mom laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. Rocky handed me two towels and I quickly wrapped one around Tori's shoulders. "Mom would you mind helping her get into some dry clothes?" I asked my voice trembling with rage and my Mom obviously noticed it. She nodded her head and gently helped a very sleepy and limp Tori up before all the girls went into the house. As soon as they were inside I took a deep breath and turned towards Ryland.

It was silent all around us as the guys were looking between Ryland and I, waiting to see what happens. "Ross I-" "What the fùck were you thinking!" I yelled cutting Ryland off and he piped down. "I seriously wonder what goes through your head! Did you not see that she was standing close to the edge?! Are you blind?!" I yelled furiously at him and he looked down in shame. "I didn't mean to do it," he mumbled childishly and my nostrils flared. "God Ryland! She could've gotten seriously hurt! Do you realise what actually just happened?!" I yelled again before my Dad spoke up. "Ross calm down," he said and I snapped my head to him. "Calm down? Calm down! What the hell is wrong with this family?!" I cried out and my Dad sighed. "There's nothing wrong in this family. You need to relax," he said and I looked at him bewildered. "What?! Did you not see what just happened?! She could've died!" the words tasted bitter in my mouth and it fell silent again.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, Ross. I was just trying to have a little fun," Ryland said and I sneered. "That's your definition of fun?!" I yelled out as I threw my hands in the air and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon let's go check on Tori. I'm sure she's looking for you," Riker said and I felt my body slightly relax at the mention of Tori's name. I let out a huge sigh, shooting one last glare at Ryland before I stormed into the house, Riker following close behind me. We both quickly walked up the stairs and I didn't even bother knocking before walking into the bedroom. Tori was sitting on the bed in just her underwear and bra as she blinked, trying to get her energy back. Rydel threw her clothes in the laundry basket before I spoke up. "Guys I'll take it from here," I said and everyone looked at me, nodding their heads before following Riker out of the room. I quickly walked to Tori's suitcase and got out some underwear, not even bothering to get her a bra and I walked closer to her. "Hey, baby," I cooed as I kneeled in front of her and she looked at me with beautiful, tired eyes. "C'mon let's get you out of these, yeah?" I asked referring to the wet underwear she had on. I brought my arms around her and unclipped her bra before taking it off her. I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her up as she stood in front of my kneeling body. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties before pulling it down and she stepped out of them. I grabbed the towel that was laying on the bed and gently dried off her body.

She has a beautiful body. I swallowed and tried to keep those thoughts out of my head before I grabbed the new pair of red panties and she stepped into them. I pulled them up and made sure they were right before walking to my suitcase. I quickly grabbed one of my shirts before walking back and gently slipping it on her. I took the same towel before motioning for her to sit on the bed. She sat down and turned her body towards me and I carefully started drying her wet hair. I dried her hair the best I could before grabbing a hair tie from her vanity mirror and putting her hair in a bun, since I knew the ponytail would just irritate her right now. I smiled slightly at the bun, proud of my work. I did the bun up high since that's how she always does it. Not like on the top of her head, but not near her neck because that irritates her.

"C'mon. Let's get you into bed," I said gently and opened her side of the bed. She nodded before standing up and laying down in the bed and I covered her with the blanket. "Ross," she spoke up for the first time since we've been alone and I hummed lightly as I made sure she was comfortable. "Don't be mad at him. It was an accident," she murmured and I frowned. "Tori baby something bad could've happened," I said and she shook her head. "But there didn't. Please don't be mad at him. For me," she mumbled and I sighed. It was really cruel of her to pull that card since she knows I can't say no, but I'll forgive her. God this girl has me wrapped around her pinky. "Okay, baby," I said before giving her cheek a kiss.