Finally

As the year came to a close, I spent my time shopping for wedding dresses rather than school activities. It all felt like a fantasy until the end of the day when I came home to Kihyun, that, that is when it felt real.

"So, did you find the one today?" Kihyun asked, embracing me with a welcome home hug.

"I think so! You're going to love it! The dress is a bit more..mature...than what I usually go for."

"Well I can't wait to see it on you."

When going to school, Kihyun and I decided to take off our engagement rings until after the ceremony so that no one would get suspicious.

"Alright class, this is my last day with you. I just want you all to know that it's been an honor teaching you and blah blah blah." The class laughed as he continued. "If there's anything I want you all to take with you is: be bold, take risks, because if you don't do it, if you don't take that step, you may loose something that could've been yours forever." He said, looking straight at me. "And who knows? Maybe the outcome will make you a billionaire!"

The bell rang and the class flooded out. Some student told Kihyun he was the best teacher and that he made their last year an awesome one until it was just me left in the room.

"I'm gonna miss it here, with you." I said.

"Of course you will. This is where it all began." He replied, running his hand over the top of what used to be my desk. "But now, I can call you mine without getting fired." He laughed.

The graduation ceremony was long but all my mind was on was the wedding, not my diploma that I've spent 12 years of my life waiting to receive, but, hearing Kihyun saw 'I do' at the alter.

After I did receive it though, and the ceremony ended, I ran up to Kihyun and hugged him tightly, planting a passionate kiss on his lips. Everyone stood in shock at us, even the parents.

"Now, let's go get married." He whispered excitedly.

--------
WOAH YES TIS FINALLY FINISHED!!!! I honestly can't apologize enough to you all that it took me this l o n g to finish this story. Thank you so very much for being so loyal and patient with me even though I don't deserve it in the slightest. This story has been a roller coaster for me and I'm glad you've all enjoyed it ^^ THANKS AGAIN

Can you keep a secret?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें