Chapter VI

Enoch's POV
Jake told us the plan. Ophelia nodded and said,
"That might just work."
"Great! Everyone go to your posts and wait for the signal," Jake instructed. Ophelia and I waited by the boat, on the pier. She sat down and patted the spot next to her.
"Are you scared, Enoch?" She asked softly, an unknown emotion shining in her eyes.
"Scared of what?" I asked her.
"Scared that all this will fail; that we will die. I mean, I can understand why someone would want to live forever; it's scary. Dying. You never think about it, until it is right round the corner. You never think about it, until you know it is to late, to turn back," she told me.
"Yeah. I can kind of understand where you're coming from," I turned to look at her. Sadness radiated of her. She smiled softly at me. I felt my heart flutter and butterflies invaded my stomach. I leaned in, and so did she. My lips molded with here's in a passionate kiss. We pulled apart, panting.

Ophelia's POV
"Enoch! Ophelia! Go!" Jake yelled to us. We went to a room full of skeletons. Enoch grabbed some hearts and put them in the skeletons, whole I found different weapons for them to use. I started singing a song, whilst hearing the weapons. We were almost ready.
"Alright everyone, let's stop wasting time and kick some Hollow ass," I screamed. Enoch chuckled and muttered something, under his breath.
"You never told me you could sing," he stated, putting the last heart in the last skeleton. It jumped up and walked over to the rest of the skeletons. Enoch whispered something to them and they followed after the souls.
"It's not something I talk about," I said, walking along the pier with Enoch. Before I knew it, we had walked through the loop entrance. I looked forward and saw Enoch's soldiers being demolished very quickly by the Hollows. I went forward and grabbed an old piece of wood, with a sharp edge. I walked forward and got in a fighting stance. I saw a Hollow approaching Jake, who had his back turned. I ran over, silently. Expertly, I did lots of complicated flips, landing behind the Hollow and I stabbed him in the back, black blood oozing out of the wound.

 Expertly, I did lots of complicated flips, landing behind the Hollow and I stabbed him in the back, black blood oozing out of the wound

The Hollow dropped down. Everyone, including me, ran over to Jake, whilst the humans just stared at us, with their eyes widened and jaws dropped.
"Phase 2 - Save Mrs Peregrine," I said, excited to save my new carer.
"Actually that's phase 3. First we have to get past Barron," Jake said and we nodded.
When we got inside, we all hid in different places in the show area. Mr.Barron was going on about things - staying in Wales for three days, looking for the extra eye - things that we didn't care about. Suddenly, Emma blew a large gust of wind at Barron, pushing him back onto a bullseye board. Jake tried to hit Barron with the crossbow but he failed. Jake yelled,
"Hugh do it! Now!" To Hugh, who set a large colony of bees, buzzing towards Barron's side-kicks. One of them had a face full of bees and went running into a minnie pool. The other had taken the bottom of her pants of, to reveal white fur, then a tail. Then Barron started twittering on about Jake being able to live on, pretending he wasn't a peculiar. Honestly, he was talking rubbish. Rapidly, and without warning, Enoch went to punch Barron but he saw Enoch and punched him, instead, knocking him out.
"Enoch!" I bellowed, pain lacing my voice. I ran over to his body and knelt down next to him, stroking his face. Olive came and lit Barron's jacket on fire. He took it off and swung it left and right, creating smoke that knocked Olive out. Jake tried to hit Barron with the crossbow but, once again, he failed.
"I guess accuracy isn't your peculiarity, Jake," Barron sneered. Red flashed through the room and a chair hit Barron in the face. He fell to the floor. Growling, he got up. Jake aimed the crossbow at Barron but Barron used his peculiarity to knock the crossbow out of Jake's hand. Jake ran forward with a dagger, in his hand. Barron knocked Jake over an Jake shouted,
"Don't let him get to the ymbrynes!" Horace stood infant of Barron and put his eyepiece on. Light blared out at Barron and he pretended to be blinded. Chuckling, he walked to Horrace and laughed, touching his shoulder.
"You must put me in contact with your tailor," Barron instructed, before pushing Horrace out of the way. Bronwyn ran over but tripped over her feet. Jake ran in then direction Barron had gone and Emma followed Jake. The wight that was in the water got up and pulled Bronwyn in. He stepped out and froze the water, trapping Bronwyn inside. Fiona went over to him and threw some seeds at him. The wight said,
"Is that your attempt at saving your friend." Fiona then used her peculiarity to make the seeds grow into flowery vines, encasing the man in its emerald trap. He fell over. I got up and ran over to Bronwyn.
"Let's get you out," I said, using my Atomic Manipulation to try change the ice back to water. Suddenly, a hand gripped my shoulder, painfully. My shoulder felt cold. I looked and saw it was turning to ice. Desperately, I put my hand on top of his hand, trying to get him off. He just froze my hand. He pushed me to the floor. My whole body was almost frozen. It went black. I knew this might be the end.

________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
AND
SHARE
Thanks
- 😂😎Lyd😎😂