~Chapter 4~

Ophelia's POV
We walked onto the sandy, white beach. The sounds of waves assaulting the sea shore filled or ears. Everyone got into the boat, as instructed to by Emma and Jake, author we didn't know why.
"Be prepared to swim," Emma said. I quickly used one of my peculiarities to change my dress into a colourful bikini. We sales for a while, before coming to a halt. Without wasting a second, Emma jumped into the water. Everyone followed, as well as me, curiously. My swimsuit didnt drag me down, but the other's clothes did. Emma quickly blew some bubbles up to us, to give us oxygen, and they surrounded everyone's head. We landed on an old, abandoned ship, with petite sea creatures hiding in the crevasses and corners. I changed into a leather outfit, that was very flexible and was waterproof. The others went off to help get the ship up above the murky water, like Emma and Jake told us.When the ship was gracefully floating on top of the waves, Jake steered us towards Blackpool, which is where Mrs Avocet's loop was. I headed towards one of the abandoned rooms, to practice my peculiarities.
"Enoch!" I screamed.
"What do you want?" He sneered, walking into the room.
"Can you help me practice my peculiarities, please." I asked him, putting my best puppy dog face on. He sighed and nodded his head.
"Some of these might hurt." I told him. Enoch stood in the middle of the room and crossed his arms.
"Do your worst," he sneered.
"You ready to fight?" I asked. He just nodded. I kicked my foot out, using my peculiarity to strech it over to Enoch's face. My heel connected with his cheek.
"Oh. It's on." He said and ran.

_____
Sorry it is so short