Trouble Maker.

Before I knew it me and Bill were in my bed but not dressed as the sun shun down onto our faces through the window and my alarm clock on my phone went off.

Dipper POV

"Mmmmh....what time is it....?" I yawn and grab my phone as Bill was laying on top of me as I saw it was 9:00 AM as my eyes widened. "BILL IT'S LATE!!!"

Bill POV

I jump from PineTree's yelling as I turned into a cat from the scare and looked at him with a yawn. "It's only 9 in the morning....that's pretty early...."

Dipper POV

I struggle to get boxers on and my jeans. "Bill you don't understand!" I try and force my shirt over my head and try to force my arms into the sleeves "BILL TODAY IS REALLY IMPORTANT!" I force my jacket on.

Bill POV

I was confused as I turn back to normal. "Important?....like what kind of important?" I ask as I had my right eye shut and my left eye open while I tried to find my eye patch and when I did I started getting dressed.

Dipper POV

I sigh. "Bill today is when everyone in Gravity Falls celebrates the defeat of......uhhh.....y-you.." I look down.

Bill POV

I sigh and look away as well as I was now dressed and fixing my messy hair. "Then I guess I'll stay up here until it's over....." I sit back down on PineTree's bed.

Dipper POV

"Ok.....I'll be back later Bill....." I walk out of the room and shut and lock the door so that no one would go in.