eighty-four

you silly gooses thought i was doing smut, you silly...well you're right.

prepare for bad smut...now.

🌿🌸🌿

josh was seated in tyler's lap, hands tangled in the brown hair and legs on either side of tyler's lower abdomen as they kissed softly.

tyler, being the more dominate of the two, licked on josh's bottom lip making the pink haired boy part his lips lightly letting tyler's tongue push it's way in.

josh let out a moan in satisfaction as tyler's tongue collided with his, the two fighting for dominance but tyler of course, won.

tyler's hands worked on josh's shirt, unbuttoning it as they kissed and successfully draped it down josh's broad shoulders.

tyler pulled away softly but only to attach his lips to josh's exposed neck, kissing the pale neck and sucking violet bruises into the skin.

"t-ty" josh moaned softly , arching his back at the pleasure he was receiving, groin growing tight. "s'beautiful josh" tyler said against the boys neck hands traveling down josh's chest with light, delicate touches until he reached the deep v-line, tracing it with his index finger making josh whimper.

"sensitive too" tyler chuckled softly, unbuttoning josh's jeans and unzipping the zipper.

josh raised his hips so tyler was able to tug them down to josh's mid thigh.

josh's cheeks turned a pretty pink as tyler toyed with the hem of his boxers a bit before connecting their lips in another kiss.

tyler slid his hand down josh's boxers, taking the semi erect cock in his hands and giving him a few experimental tugs, all them making josh moan into tyler's mouth, and writhe in his lap.

tyler began pumping josh , thumbing the slit of josh's now leaking cock, and fuck josh was a moaning mess, pulling away from the kiss and burying his face in tyler's neck as tyler added pressure on his hand, pumping a bit quicker.

"i-i'm close" josh whimpered into tyler's neck and this only made tyler go quicker, biting the pale neck some more as he swirled his thumb against josh's tip.

"t-t-tyler" josh moaned out as he came against tyler's fist , eyes shut in pleasure.

"you're still hard and leaking" tyler noted making josh blush deeply as tyler picked him up, tossing him onto the bed, getting rid of josh's boxers in the process.

tyler tossed off his shirt and pants leaving him in the black briefs, crawling on top of josh and connecting their lips, grinding his clothed cock against josh's exposed one.

josh moaned against tyler's mouth, letting out a needy whimper as tyler pulled away and grabbing the lube and condoms from the bedside table.

"gonna prep you baby" tyler said as he applied some lube onto his fingers.

"o-okay" josh said nervously, this was his first time and the nerves of doing it was making him tense up.

"just relax, i'm not gonna hurt you" tyler said softly as he pressed one digit against josh's entrance.

josh nodded slowly taking a deep breath as tyler pushed the full finger in, making josh shift, clenching around tyler's finger.

"relax" tyler said leaning down to kiss at josh's neck softly as he began curling and thrusting his single digit.

after a few more fingers, josh's desperate moans and tyler's playful teasing , josh was ready.

"p-please tyler" josh moaned desperately.

"patience" tyler said as he pulled down his black briefs and rolling on a condom on his hard cock.

slicking himself up , he lined himself up with josh's entrance and pushed in, bottoming out.

"y-you can move" josh said breathless, and that's were it began , tyler pulled long, desperate whines and moans from josh as he began thrusting slowly, gradually getting quicker with each thrust.

"uh, tyler so good" josh moaned as tyler leaned down and capturing his lips in a heated kiss as he fucked the boy quicker and harder.

josh moaned loudly as his stomach was in knots and close to his climax, and tyler helping by reaching down and gripping josh's leaking shaft and pumping him in time with his thrust.

josh pulled away from the kiss, throwing his head against the sheets as he let the pleasure take over.

"m'gonna cum" josh warned out, bucking his lips into tyler's hand and tyler nodded.

"me too , angel" he panted out , rolling his hips and hitting that one spot in josh that had him gripping the sheets tightly.

"f-fuck" josh moaned, reaching his climax and cumming on his chest and tyler's fist, for the second time that night.

tyler, after a few more thrust and hearing josh's pretty little moans, came inside the condom with a moan.

riding out his thigh, josh whimpered in over sensitivity at the extra thrust before tyler pulled out.

taking off the condom and tossing it in the trash, he laid besides josh, catching his breath.

turning to josh he kissed him lightly before pulling away.

"i love you"

--

sorry that was trash, had lots going on and yeah

ps. read sarahisdun fic called robbery , because i love the idea

but i also just love her in general

so yeah