sixty-one

already on sixty one??? jesus im so shooken and ah ps.
i love you guys

🌿💌🌿

tyler grabbed his his phone, and his stomach fell to his knees when seeing the photo from dustin.

it was of josh in the janitor's closet, the mean words littered across his body and tears falling down his cheeks.

"what is it ty?" josh asked seeing tyler's expression.

he looked up, slowly turning his phone so josh can see.

"oh my god" josh said, anxiety welling in his stomach as he looked around seeing the states from people in the hallway.

"h-he sent it t-to everyone?" josh asked and tyler nodded slowly. "oh god" he said tugging at his hair, his throat like it was closing and his chest hurt.

"hey josh, calm down okay? everything's gonna be okay" he said wrapping josh in his arms, seeing his boyfriends pained face from the anxiety eating him up.

"n-no! everyone knows" josh said in a panic voice. "what if they posted it tyler? what if my parents saw? tyler i can't do this" josh quickly, breath coming out in short pants as a anxiety attack ripped through him.

his legs went weak as he fell to his knees and shutting his eyes tightly.

he wheezed weakly as everything turned black, only thing he could hear was a ringing and tyler saying his name.