Chapter 1

I hurried off the train, and ran up the steps to feel the cold wind hit me while I clutched my bag with my change of clothes. I looked down at my phone to see the time. 10:50 pm. I had ten minutes to make it on time. If I didnt get there Steve would take half my tips and I need every penny. I scurried out into the street where moving cars had to go to a sudden halt began blowing their horns and yelling. "Sorry!" I yelled as I ran across the street. I check the time again.10:55 I wasnt gonna make it on time. I grey beat up 1970's chevy pulled up. "Celeste get in you cant afford to be late again." said Vanessa.

I got in the car and plopped down into the low seat.

"Thank god you saw you me i dont now what i wouldve done." i said whiping the fog off my glasses.

"Its no big deal." said Vanessa "I know your situation and I'm not like all those other hating ass bitches there who only care about themselves." she said as she sped down the street.

"Thank you Vanessa. I dont get how you dealt with them so long."

"Its cool girl. You just dont pay them any mind. Im their to do me so i can finish school then im out. They're just mad that their gonna be their forever doing the same thing. Those bitches dont want to see us, or anyone in that matter doing better than them. Plus youve only been doing this for a few months."

"I dont think i can do this much longer." i said.

"I know the feeling baby girl. But sometimes you have to do what you gotta do."  she pulled up to the back door of the club. We both walked in.

"Your late." said Nicki holding i cigarette and had rollers in her blonde hair.

"Bitch no im not. Its," i pulled out mt phone to look at the time. "10:57." i said to her

"Your gonna be late you cant get dressed in three minutes." she took a puff from her cigarette.

"Watch me." I said took a seat by Vanessa in the dressing room and started to change. I took off my baggy tan cardigan, my white tank and my glasses showing my black lace bra i wore for tonight. I digged through my bag i set my red pumps on the floor beside me and i pulled out my white baggy button up shirt and my black tie. Its was 10:59 so i hurried and put on the small amount of clothing. Then i took of my grey tights i wore today showing the lace panties i wore to match my bra and my flats replacing my shoes with the pumps. First, my make up all had to do was re apply my eye liner and put on some red lipstick. Then, my hair. I just took it out its bun letting my natural ombre waves fall. Next, i put my tounge ring in i normally never wear it because i hate and i was in the spur of the moment when i got it but for work i wear it so it adds to the sexy. Lastly, i put my conacts in so i could see while i preformed.

It was 11:00 on the dot. Working at this club and running late almost everyday i know how to fool Steve to make seem like i was on time. I got up to go out to out side to get some air Vanessa followed behind me. As soon as we walked out Steve yelled for everyone to round up.

"Okay girls its friday we have alot of men out there. We want them to leave her very happy and not disapointed or mad, " everyone took that as an indirect towards me it was only one time he crossed the line so he walked out with a bloody nose. "The order were gonna in is up at the doorway be ready ladies."

As i walked up to the order sheet i revcieved several snickers and smug stares when i looked at the sheet i knew i why. I had to go up first everyone know the girl who goes up first gets the most money.

"Congradulations your up 1st! The newbies are never up first! Your gonna so much money!" she said hugging me.

"I know, Im nervous though."

"Dont be, just do what you always do."

"Welcome Fellas on this lovely friday. Our first girl up is Celeste. Shes new at this so girl her a warm welcome." said Steve he put the mic down. I heard all of the men appausing yelling and cheering.It was my time to shine.