She hummed, nodding once. 

Without another word, she had hopped out of the car as I wait for her to get into the university before fully leaving.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

I had stopped crying, but that didn't mean I felt at all better inside..

I was numb, my brain just.. It felt like it was just losing energy.

Feeling my pockets for my keys, I found it in mu back pocket and inserted it into our door.

I had swung the door open, finding Niall and Hannah sitting on her bed as they kissed.

My eyes flickered from them to the door, as I carelessly shut the door behind me.

Once they heard the door, they seemed to pull away as they looked at me gobsmacked.

"Blue?" Hannah immediately knew something was wrong, just by the look on my face.

"I'm not in the mood, right now." I muttered, dropping my keys onto the counter as I immediately made a beeline for my bed.

I didn't feel like eating at all, all I needed was sleep.

"Blue, what's wrong." Niall asked, looking at me with concern.

"Nothing. Good night." I bluntly said, crawling under my covers as I tugged it over my body fully.

.

.

*******

.

.

.

* TWO DAYS LATER *

.

Me and Harry sat in the airport, waiting for our plane to London. Once we got to London, we'd take the train to Holmes Chapel. Way too much travelling in one day.

And plus, I didn't even want to leave at all.

I texted Tyler saying I really did have to leave even though I knew I didn't want to leave at all, as I sighed.

"No Kendall, huh?" I shrugged, knowingly. The last thing Kendall would worry about was saying goodbye to Harry. She did it for the money, even though she was so filthy fucking rich..

I was sick of her.

I had said my goodbyes to Hannah and all the other boys in advance before I came here, Hannah wishing me luck,

She knew I didn't want to do this at all..

"No, she said she was busy so she couldn't come. But I already said goodbye over the phone." Harry sighed.

I wished I could tell him, she doesn't fucking care. 

But that would've been breaking the "rules". If there really was rules with management and the paps.

I anxiously, fiddled with my fingers. I really hope Tyler could make it before we could go, I want to say goodbye properly.

.

.

.

I had started to feel really sleepy, my head on Harry's shoulder as he had wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"When's the plane gonna come?" I murmered.

"In about ten more minutes."

Sighing, I opened my eyes slightly to take a peek at the paps who were hiding a distance away taking pictures.