Me and Nate, are now officially a couple. It's kind of scary that I am on each and every news and I have to dress up accordingly in public because now I have 'that' image. Very tiring, I must tell you. I mean I can't go grocery shopping in my baggy clothes and without wearing any makeup! Torture... Though not for Lila and Mia. They enjoy me being the guinea pig.

1 MONTH BEFORE, A CONVERSATION BETWEEN SYDNEY AND NATHANIEL.

"I am freeeeeeeeee" I shouted at the top of my lungs, knowing very well that the patients admitted in the next rooms are extremely annoyed and angry and so are my friends... But nobody is saying anything to me, because well...even I do not know.

"You guys are going?" I asked Riley and Richard, who were adjusting their coats.

"Yeah..." Riley said apologetically, "There's some baby visit scheduled,"

I nodded understandingly and hugged them, "I am gonna miss you Riles and Richie Rich!"

They both chuckled at me and departed. Mason had also come to visit me, but he had some meetings to attend to.

"Hey, Lila and I are going to clean up the house, and go food shopping, Kay?" Mia asked worriedly.

"Yeah," I replied, munching my chocolate bar. Yum!

"Well I ain't gonna be the third wheel," Patrick said getting up as Nate entered the room.

"How are you?" he asked as Patrick left.

"Great," I muttered, "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

"So..." I started.

"So?" he asked stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"So what now?" I asked curiously, referring to our relationship.

"I don't know," he shrugged and asked, "What do you think?"

I scowled and said, "Don't ask me that. I know nothing of relationships,"

"Well, so do I," he sighed. Then suddenly his face brightened up and he asked, "You know we hadn't talked about the mind blowing sex we had..."

I blushed and replied, "There's nothing to talk about it..."

Hooking his arm around mine, he said, "Let's start with the begging..."

I looked up at him sweetly and said, "Say that one more time and I will chop your balls and thrust them in your throat."

Chuckling, he said, "So...since we both like each other, why don't we start dating?"

"Smart boy," I replied and pecked his nose. He laughed and held my face lovingly, caressing my cheeks, he slowly leaned in and well... I was kind of waiting to be interrupted since that happens all the times, but fortunately, this time it didn't. 

His lips touched mine warmly, holding me tightly in his arms. The kiss was sweet and caring, kind of thing you cherish forever. At that moment, I had only one thought upon my mind, I was complete.

---

PRESENT TIME

I better get dressed, I thought, "Riley and Richards would be arriving soon,"

Grabbing the floral dress packed neatly on my desk, I rushed into the bathroom and changed. Then quickly grabbing, the mascara, I did my eyelashes and applied blush faintly. I let my hair open and wavy as they were. A few moments later, I heard the bell ring.

Speedily, I rushed to the door and opened it. There stood Richard with Riley, a faint baby bump visible on her stomach.

"Riles! Richie Rich!" I cried.

"Hey!" they both exclaimed and hugged me.

Inviting them in, I said, "Nate will be arriving soon. Pat is out with Jake and Lila and Mia are just coming back and Mason will also come in a short while,"

They both nodded and settled in front of my X-Box. Switching on Call Of Duty, they yelled insults at each other, kind of forgetting that I was there. It's kind of difficult to imagine that they are having a kid.

"Salut!" cried Mia and Lila, entering the room. (hi)

"Comment allez-vous?" I asked (How are you?)

They both looked at me, confused and asked, "What the fuck are you speaking?"

I muttered, "Maybe you should stop saying that only word in French you know at every chance you get!" Ignoring me, (everybody's ignoring me today) they proceeded to hug Richie and Riled, though I don't think that they (Richie and Riles) realised that, because they were so absorbed in the damn game.

Then the door opened with a bang and in came, Nate and Mason. Mason rushed to hug Lila and then me and Mia and then joined the couple. What an awesome friends group I have. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey," Nate came from behind me and kissed my temples.

"Hey," I replied, sliding my arms around his waist.

We both went and sat on the couch as Mia and Lila brought in the food.

"So," Mason said while eating ( a pretty gross sight, if you ask me), "Let's go somewhere?"

"Like on a vacation?" Riley asked.

Mason and Lila nodded, I guess they had been planning this. "Where?" Mia asked, stuffing the pasta in her mouth.

"Hawaii?" Nate said.

Richard replied, "Too much crowd..."

"Australia?" Nate asked again.

"Already gone," Mia and Richard said at once.

"Bora Bora?" I asked, "It's quiet peaceful there. Not too much crowd and all. Also I am pretty sure that none of us have gone there..."

All of them nodded their heads, thoughtfully.

Suddenly Lila cried, "Mase! You got sauce on my new jumper!" Mason, clearly enjoying said a small sorry, though it was obvious he didn't mean it at all. Huffing, Lila picked up a spatula full of pasta and dumped it on Mason's shirt.

"LILA!?" he roared.

"FOOD FIGHT!?" Richard and Nate cried at the same time. While Riley dumped a whole glass of water on Richard, was aiming the salad at me.

I sighed and looked on at my family. As idiotic and messed up we are, I feel tranquil and content with them, like at eace. Though we aren't related by blood, yet we will give our lives for each other. We are like a one whole tree, like branches we grow in different directions yet our root always remains the same. I love all of them, Nate, Mia and Lila, Richard and Riley and Mason and of course Patrick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO MORE PARTS TO GO!