Chapter 12

Rachel P.O.V.

The camping trip was finally over and we were back in Lima again. Quinn and Brittany were both acting strange.

"Hey Quinn."

"Oh hey Rach."

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure." Quinn frowned when I pulled her in the auditorium.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing Rachel." I crossed my arms at that, not believing her.

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure."

"Fine." Quinn smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back and was surprised at how hungrily she was kissing me, like it was her last chance. I was even more surprised when she pulled away and ran away without an explanation.

Quinn P.O.V.

I ran to the locker room, it was empty. I looked in the mirror seeing my eyes were silver and my fangs were showing. I could've hurt Rachel. I jumped under the shower to cool down. It's so frustrating. I can't be with Rachel like this. And it's all Avril's fault. I walked out towards Rachel.

"What was that? Why did you ran of like that?"

"I can't be with you anymore." I decided to do it quick and get over with it. I love Rachel and that's why I can't be with her.

"What?! Why?! Is there someone else?!"

"Rach I-."

"It's Brittany isn't it?"

"Yes it's Brittany." Rachel stomped of angrily and I scoffed and rushed towards Brittany. "Brittany, so I was wondering, maybe we could like. Be fake. Girlfriends. I broke up with Rachel and said that there was somewhere else and that that was you."

"You sure Q. Did you almost bite her?"

"Yeah."

"It sucks."

"It does. We need to get revenge on my sister."

"Your sister?"

"Avril. The girl that killed us."

"She's your sister? I didn't know you had a sister."

"Now you know why you didn't know. She's a lunatic." Brittany seemed confused. "I mean she is crazy. I mean she was in prison and don't ask how she got out."

"Yeah she is. We should get to glee club." Brittany and I walked to glee club together and sat down. I glanced at Rachel and then at the floor. We were about to start when two girls walked in. Peyton and Avril. Oh no.

"Hello. We're joining." Avril said rudely and I rolled my eyes at her. She waved at me. "Hey Quinny sister!"

"Can you sing and dance?" Rachel asked with her arms crossed.

"I didn't know Quinn had a sister." Mike said.

"Nobody did." Santana said.

"Yes we can sing and we can dance." Peyton said smirking. I saw Avril looking at Rachel. I swear if she touches Rachel I will.....I don't know what I will do yet, but it will be good.

"Good you can join us, but what are your names?" Mr. Schue asked. Me and my cousins exchanged looks.

"I am Avril Fabray and that's my best friend Peyton Matlin." Avril and Peyton sat down next to Rachel. Avril smirked at me. She's up to something.

After glee club

It was only me, my cousins and Avril left.

"How did you like, not age?" Freya asked.

"My science experiment worked." Avril smirked, showing her fangs.

"How did you escape prison?" Freya asked.

"With my powers I could make everyone there forget about my existence, so I am free." Avril smirked.

"Okay. Now stay away from Rachel." I said glaring at her.

"Hey I'm not after your girlfriend. I'm here to help you and Peyton's daughter control your powers. Also I'm here to drop the bomb."

"Peyton's daughter?" I asked. "And what bomb?"

"Brittany is Peyton's daughter, that's why she came back. And the bomb that Cameron, Blaine's adoptive brother, is our biological brother." That explains the way Cameron was looking at me.

"I'm Peyton's daughter?" We looked up seeing Brittany stand in the room, near the piano.

"Yes you are."

"Since she's helping us control our powers. We don't have to fake date. I wanna be with Rachel and only her." Brittany nodded in agreement.

So my plans:

Chapter 13
Cameron's reunion with his family.
Avril and Peyton helping Brittany and Quinn.

Chapter 14
Faberry getting back together.
The end.