Chapter 10

Quinn P.O.V.

I looked at Rachel with a frown. "Yeah I love you to. I got to go take care of something." I left her standing there in a daze, she was confused and unsure if I meant it. I do mean it, I do love Rachel.

"Quinn wait?! Where are you going?!" She asked.

"Rach I really need some time on my own now." I said and looked down.

"Can I ask you something first?" She asked and I nodded. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"No. I'm sorry I can't. Not like this. I wanna do this right. Go on a date with me." I said and she nodded with a smile. I ran off deep into the woods and bumped into someone. I looked up and couldn't quite make out who it was. I mean it couldn't be her, she should be 24 by now, this person looks exactly like her, but 16. Last time I saw her she was 16.

"Hello sister, you remember me?" She asked smirking.

"Avril." I said shocked and backed away. "How you were in prison! Because you used people as science experiments. How did you?"

"Not age?" She completed the question for me. "I succeeded my experiment. I created supernatural creatures. I turned myself. I'm a chosen one. All supernaturals in one. Also the Beast Of Gevaudan and the dark one. I met someone, Peyton Matlin, the original chosen one. She was born as a supernatural."

"What do you want?" I asked and someone grabbed me from behind.

"Let me introduce you to Peyton." Avril said.

"Yeah I'm Peyton." The girl holding me said. "We're gonna make you one of us." Avril laughed wickedly and injected a needle in my neck, it was filled with a metallic liquid. I felt it going inside my body and I hissed in pain and soon fainted.

Rachel P.O.V.

"Quinn's been gone for way to long. We got to find her." I said worried.

"Awh Rachel, did your little girlfriend take off and broke your heart, just like you broke mine?" Finn asked, obviously angry.

"Finn!" Mr Schue scolded.

"She could be lost somewhere in the forest!" I scolded.

"Or she's right behind you." Santana said and I turned around seeing Quinn. She was looking paler then ever. I looked at her worried.

"I'm fine Rachel. Lets just go to sleep." Quinn said and I nodded. We all went to our tents. Quinn and I were sharing. She layed down and I just stared at her. "You gonna lay down or what?"

"I thought maybe we could." I said and then kept my mouth shut, cutting myself off.

"Have a round two?" She asked.

"Yeah if you want to." I said.

"Sure." Quinn said smirking. There's something different about her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down and moved on top of me abnormally fast. She kissed my neck hungrily. I moaned slightly. It wasn't untill she pulled away quickly and took off. I sighed knowing she wanted to be on her own and went off to sleep. I felt hurt, I mean she just ditched me for some reason.

Quinn P.O.V.

I had to run off. I felt this urge to bite down her neck and drink her blood. Avril and Peyton did this to me.

So two new characters. Avril and Peyton. Also soon you will find out more about Cameron.

Admin/real life me/ooa as Avril Fabray
Rose McIver as Peyton Matlin