knife

So this is different. Instead of writing the little lines thingy I do I have a picture instead. lol

A/N  MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS GUYS

A/N  MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS GUYS. I really hope you had a great holiday and that your next year will be better! And I have a little question for you guys. I was wondering if any of you wanted me to write some couple one-shots or something like a mini story with all of them together like camping or in a foreign country or something . I have been thinking of making one for a couple of days but I want your opinions on this. Another thing I have been wanting to say is that if you guys wanted to suggest something for a chapter or if you have a question feel free to PM or just write it down in the comments I promise you I will read it and I will try to make it happen. I also wanted to apologize for not reacting to this sooner but THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 60,000+ VIEWS HOW AWESOME IS THAT. I MEAN THAT'S LARGER THAN THE ACTUAL GOAL I WANTED THIS BOOK TO HAVE. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS ACTUALLY HAD THE TIME TO READ THIS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND I LOVE READING YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. So, to make this short I really hope you guys have a fantastic New Years and stay Faboolous as always.