Why you Should be Friends with the Signs

Aries: They're going to be the only one to tell you the truth right away while everybody else is too scared to tell you. 

Taurus: They know where the good food's at. If that isn't enough for you and I don't know what is.

Gemini: They will give you and endless supply of fun things to do to the point where they basically make your bucket list.

Cancer: The ultimate mom-friend. They will care for you, nurture you, and just be the one person that feels like home. 

Leo: They basically makes you laugh all the time. The party doesn't start until they show up. 

Virgo: They will keep you in check. they will make sure you are intended for. they will organize the shit out of you and you will be so thankful. 

Libra: They're so chill. No drama, nothing. They like to go with the flow, and they're great to talk to. They're probably good at being wingmen/wingwomen. 

Scorpio: They will keep your secrets and will still like you at your worst. They're your true friends. they will see the ugly in you and still love you. 

Sagittarius: They will literally  go miles and miles to make to make you happy if they care about you. They're so protective yet so reckless. You'd have SO much fun with them. 

Capricorn: They put you on the right path. They'll call you out when you do stupid shit. They'll give you the reality check you need from time to time. 

Aquarius: You can tell them the weirdest things and they will like you more. You can truly be yourself with them and have interesting conversations.

Pisces: They will care for you, almost to a fault. They will most certainly sacrifice certain things to keep a friendship, even if it hurts. 

Comment down what type of friend you are. I'm the Straightforward , Funny (well in RL), secret keeping, doesn't mind weird conversations, weird ass friend that acts like a goofball(The silly type of goofball not the stupid one)