Backstabber

It hurt. It hurt so bad. It was an in describable feeling. Burning, tearing horrible pain. And I thought he was my friend. That's right. All this pain, all caused by one "angel".

Castiel.

FLASH BACK
It all started in the bunker. Me,Sam and dean were having a movie night, seeing as this was one of our rare nights without a case. When Cas decides to pop in, except something was off. He wasn't acting normally. So when the boys went to make snacks, I confronted him about it. BIG MISTAKE.
"Hey Cas, you alright? You seem a little off..."

"You should be more concerned for yourself, Y/N"
It was at this point when those innocent blue eyes, faded into an unforgiving black.
He lunged at me, blade in hand slashing at any limb within reach. I screamed, "SAM HELP ME PLEASE!!!!", but by then, it was too late, for just as the boys came running in, the fatal blow to my heart was delivered.

SAMS POV
"Y/N!!! Dean oh my god. What do we do please help me!"
I stared at my brother with wide eyes before making a mad dash for Y/N, checking her pulse refusing to believe the horrible truth, Y/N, with whom I was to be married to in a month, the love of my life, was dead. And all because of castiel.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH" I lunged at him, but too hurt to inflict any real damage to the fallen angel. All I could do was stare at Y/N.

CAS'S POV
Oh father, what have I done, what has he made me do... I can't. I can't be near them anymore. They'll never forgive me. I'll never forgive myself. Oh Y/N. I'm so sorry. I hope your heaven is filled with you and Sam and your happy life. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry.
I sank to my knees and all I could do was stare at my hands. That is until I was yanked up by Dean and swiftly thrown back down again by the force of his punch. "Dean I-"
"Shut it. Shut it and just listen. Listen. What do you hear cas, hm? WHAT. BECAUSE ALL I HEAR IS THE SOUND OF MY BABY BROTHER, WHO IM SUPPOSED TO PROTECT, MOURNING THE ONE THING THAT MADE IS HELLISH LIFE A LITTLE BIT EASIER. HE WOKE UP WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE EVERYDAY. HE LOVED HER. AND YOU TOOK THAT FROM HIM. YOU TOOK AWAY HIS HAPPINESS. I will never forgive you for that. And as long as I'm alive I never wanna see your filthy backstabbing  face near me, my family or our home again, got it? And if you so much as try and think of visiting her, not even the wrath of god himself could save you from me. Got it? Good. Now get the hell away from my family. "

SAMS POV
"Now get the hell away from my family."
Was all I heard dean say, until I heard his footsteps and felt him kneel beside me.
"Come on Sammy, you know what we gotta do."
" please dean. I just want a few more minutes with her. I loved her. I loved her so goddamn much."

" I know Sammy. I know. Shhhh. "
At this point. It was over for me. I couldn't do it anymore. All I could do was cry into the arms of my big brother. It wasn't until after that I felt the few stray tears on my head.

"Dean, could I please just have a minute?"
He nodded and quickly left.

"Oh Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I wasn't there for you. The one time you needed me. I wasn't there. I love you so much. Remember our first date? God I was a wreck. I couldn't think of what to wear or what to say when I saw you, I mean. You were just so beautiful. And now. Even now. You're the most beautiful human I'll ever lay eyes on. And I know you. I know you'll want me to move on but I can't. I won't. You were my one true love and I won't have another. I love you Y/N. And I'll see you in heaven my angel. This isn't goodbye. This is merely a see you later. See you later, Y/N"

With that I kissed her head. Making my way to my room. Awaiting the day when I will see my Y/N again.

------------------------------------------
~G