New Years Kiss(Gabriel)

It was New Year's Eve and you and your boyfriend of two years Gabriel were lying on the couch, snuggled up with his chest pressed to your back. And of course let's not forget all the candy you have layed out on the table in front of you. You two were watching the New Years count down in Times Square, I mean, sure you could've been in Times Square but you both decided to just stay home this year.

          "Love?" Gabriel asked in his calm, soothing voice. "Yes darling?" You reply. "Thank you" Now you turned to face him spinning on the couch to face him. "For what?" You ask, with utter confusion lacing your voice. "Love, this year was one of the best years of my life, I mean it. You have yet again managed to steal my heart and make me one of the happiest men alive." By now you were both sitting on the couch when he got up and stood in front of you. "And I know me being an archangel wasn't easy to cope with, when I told you you believed me, granted it did take a couple of minutes for you to move after I told you, but you believed me. And I have never met such an incredible person. So..." He got down on one knee and he pulled out a ring from his pocket. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), will you do me the honors of making all my years happy ones, till death do us part?"
      You were shocked flabbergasted at the least. Your hand had alter flown to your mouth ages ago. He just proposed to me. He did it he really did! Yes!! But there's still time to joke!😈😈
   You dropped your hand and put on the most convincing sad face. " Gabriel, this is lovely, but I'm sorry......"
His face dropped and it almost shattered you heart. "You've made a mistake. Now your going to have to live with me for the rest of your life. Hope your ready for that." It took a minute to register what you said, but when he did his face grew into a smile a genuine real smile. "Your very sneaky love" "I learned from the best." "That you did now come here" As the clock was counting down to midnight you two shared your New Years kiss. Just like a fairytale. And you got your happy ending.

~G