A new chapter in my life chapter: 2

chapter 2: 

The stalker

I finally got off the bus. I looked back and saw Harry getting off the bus, we started walking. “so where do you live” he asked. “um I live next to a park” I said in response. “cherry park”? “yea I think that’s what it’s called” I said. “oh well that’s weird because I live by their too”. Ok I know this is crazy but I thought he was just playing around or something did he rely expect me believe him, I don’t know I was just rely confused. “what street do you live on” “cherry” I said. “ohh well I live on the next bock down” “oh” I said in response. I finally got home, opening the door and going up the stairs. I was in my room I walked over to my laptop opening it and going to Facebook I checked all my nonifications, I glared at the friend request bar noticing I had got a friend request. Oh my god it was Harry. At that point I clearly thought he was a stalker, thinking does he do this to all his friends he meets? (A few hours later) I was getting ready for bed, getting into my pajamas I heard a dinging noise, it was my laptop. I checked and it was a message, a message from Harry. “hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, I’m going to the movies with a couple of my friends do you want to come”? “um yea sure” “ok cool we are going at 6 tomorrow” “ok bye” “bye see you tomorrow”