Minho Choi,meet your Match,Rochelle "Blaze" Michaels

Wren's POV

The next day,which happened to be Saturday,was a lazy day for the roomies and I. We enjoyed a fun morning in eating,chatting and watching music videos and dancing like no one's watching. Talia even taught us how to play one of her favorite games,Cards Against Humanity and we had an awesome time playing and laughing our butts off. However we'll be heading out to Five Guys for some late lunch/early dinner then head out to the 5 Bar Karaoke Lounge later for a few hours of singing.

It was around 2:30 when we decided to get ready since it would take a little longer with 4 of us since Ari,Iz and I were used to just the 3 of us. Iz and I went to our closets while we heard Ari and Tay were at the bathroom trying to get in first to take a shower. We let them be and in the end(after about 5 minutes)Talia managed to get in and Ari was banging on the door like there was no tomorrow. Ari came to her closet and began to pick out clothes while grumbling to herself like the child she claims not to act like,but we loved her regardless,I mean everyone in the group has their child-like moments.

Talia came out in her dark blue robe and headed to her closet and drawer about 20 minutes later,while Aria ran in before Izzy and I could even get out the room. 25 minutes after,she got out and I went in and after half an hour I finished and then Izzy showered and got out 25 minutes later and then we all got dressed and helped each other with our hair and makeup.

We finished at 4:17 pm and I came up with a Navy blue short sleeve ruffled shirt,a funky dark blue letter man style jacket,black shorts,black tights that look like thigh high socks,black velvet ankle boots,a silver leaf necklace,a small black leather backpack and a white scarf. Aria picked out a black henley(which is basically a casual top with a scoop neck and a short row of buttons in the center of the neckline)under a burgundy cardigan,darkwash blue skinny jeans,light brown leather lace up flat boots,a fuzzy pale pink scarf and a long strap leather bag in the same color as her shoes. Tay put on a bright blue long sleeve button up,a black leather letter man style jacket,black/blue skinny jeans with ribbing details at the knees,black leather boots with straps on it,a silver ring on her right hand and a beige scarf. Izzy wore a gray sweater,a black leather skater skirt,black thigh high socks,black platform lace up leather boots and a burgundy scarf.

 Izzy wore a gray sweater,a black leather skater skirt,black thigh high socks,black platform lace up leather boots and a burgundy scarf

"Damn,we look hot." Talia pointed out.

"That's not new Tay,we always do." Ari winked and laughed and then we all joined in. I texted Gen and Spence to meet up in the front of campus so we went out with Talia locking the door behind us. We made to the gates and Spencer texted me that she and D would bring a friend along and asked if she could be part of the group and I said we'll see.

 About 10 minutes later,the girls arrived along with a new face. D wore a short sleeve black and green oversized t-shirt tucked into black denim shorts with one side covered in silver studs,a dark brown oversized "Boyfriend" sweater,black pantyhose,black combat boots and a black beanie.Gen had on a light white flowy spaghetti strap shirt under a black,gray and white sweater,blue skinny jeans,knee high brown leather riding boots and a gold triangle necklace.Heather picked a light pink sweater,black shorts,black "thigh high" style tights,neon purple platform boots,pink fuzzy gloves,a black long strapped handbag and a double layered gold chain necklace.Spence went more simple and chose a white oversized sweater,darkwash skinny jeans,matching knee high rider boots in a darker shade of brown,an oversized gray-brown scarf,a silver necklace and a white beanie. Tyler had on a gray long sleeve shirt,black high waisted shorts with a thin light brown leather belt,black pantyhose,dark ivory strapped flat ankle boots,a black scarf and a black leather fringe purse.