Most. Awkward. "Date". EVER.

Wren's POV

I felt warmth all around me waking up the next morning from my date.I looked over to see Bling Bling still asleep and I gotta say say he looks adorable,I even saw a bit of drool. I felt a bit hungry so I got out of his arms,moving the pillow I saw sleeping on in my place and watching him snuggle up with it was the cutest thing I've seen.

After I got out of bed,I looked down to see myself in my dress and tights from last night and I was feeling sweaty from sharing a bed with the human furnace there and I totally forgot to wipe my make up off. I found my purse and the floor and looked for the wipes Tyler left when I found some spare clothes in in my bag that I probably left in there. Thank god for that so I can change into it. The shorts were pink and the shirt was a black tank top with a heart cut out in the back. I also went to his drawer and grabbed a t-shirt.

I snuck out the room quietly with the clothes in hand and headed over to their bathroom a couple doors down

I snuck out the room quietly with the clothes in hand and headed over to their bathroom a couple doors down. Their bathroom was REALLY nice,about as nice of ours,but still nice I thought opening the door.I closed it behind me,locking it of course. I went to the sink and placed my clothes on it,then I started to take out the bobby pins used since if I had them in my hair any longer,I would have felt like it was pulling my hair from my scalp. I headed in and turned on the water,making sure it's warm.

20 minutes after I finished showering and using Bling Bling's Soap,Shampoo and Conditioner,he won't mind since I used it

20 minutes after I finished showering and using Bling Bling's Soap,Shampoo and Conditioner,he won't mind since I used it. I slipped on the tank top and shorts,and also Bling Bling's Maroon red t-shirt. I went back to his room and quickly put my date clothes away while looking over and seeing him sound asleep,and closed the door quietly behind me.

I headed to the kitchen,wanting to surprise Bling Bling with a home cooked breakfast to show him my thanks for the amazing date but unfortunately I had no Idea what to make him or what to use.

"Wren?"

I jumped a bit and turned to see Onew right by me,nearing giving me a heart attack in the process.

"Jin Ki Lee,don't scare me like that. What are you doing up anyways,shouldn't you be sleeping until 2 PM or something?" I asked him while teasing him about his sleeping habits on the weekends.