"Are you just gonna stay in the hotel for the entire day?" Vic, one of his teammates, questioned as Odell nodded, not even bothering to look up from his phone.

"O, we're here for a whole ass week. You're gonna get cabin fever. Khloe just invited me to a pool party on her boat. Let's go," Vic suggested but Odell shook his head. There was no way he was about to get caught up with the Kardashians.

"It's Friday. Who throws a pool party on a Friday afternoon?"

"Party all day, fuck all night. Look, you don't even have to stay the entire time. Just come with me, man," Vic repeated. Odell knew his teammate, and if he didn't agree to go Vic would just keep bothering him about it until he said yes. So he decided to get up and throw some clothes on so that he wouldn't have to hear his mouth.

"That's what I'm talking about. And besides, Khloe only fucks with those NBA players, so you got nothing to worry about," Vic said, knowing that Odell was worrying about if his flavor of the month would find out. But according to him, Kierra was more than just his "flavor of the month." They were getting "serious." But no one has serious relationships in the NFL unless they go into the league with the woman they're going to marry.

"Didn't you have class today?" Kylie questioned as Demi was trying to find a bathing suit to wear to Khloe's party. Kylie came by to drop off some lip kit samples but ended up inviting her to Khloe's pool party. Since her mom had left, she would never know that she didn't end up going to class.

"Yeah, but it was English. The teacher totally has a crush on me so he'll let me make up whatever I missed," Demi said as she exited her bathroom and did a small turn.

"What about this one? I haven't worn it yet."

"Yeah, that's hot

"Yeah, that's hot. What are you gonna wear over it?" Kylie questioned as she used one of Demi's brushes to brush her long black hair.

"I have this romper from this company that I haven't worn yet."

"Great, just put on one of my lipkits and you'll be a walking advertisement," Kylie joked as Demi giggled a little bit. She quickly got dressed, fixed her makeup, then grabbed her purse to leave. They took Kylie's car to where Khloe's boat was docked. The party started at four but by the time they made it there it was already six and the boat was full. Demi grabbed her essentials then followed Kylie onto the boat. "Controlla" by Drake was playing and everyone was all over each other. Kylie went to find her sisters while Demi went to the bar. Being legal didn't really matter at parties, especially when hosted by celebrities.

The guy she sat next to at the bar was clearly trying not to be seen. He had a gray hoodie on with the hood over his head and his head down as he sipped some of his drink. Looking down at his hand, it was ringless so Demi decided to make her move.

"Not enjoying the party?" She questioned as she leaned a bit closer to him, putting her boobs on display. Whoever said plastic surgery was a bad thing clearly didn't know the benefits of going from a 34B to a 36C.

"Not my scene," he replied in a gruff voice, still not lifting his head up.

"What, you don't like to dance? Or drink? Or be on a private yacht?" She responded, folding her arms across her chest when he still wouldn't look up.

"I like to do those things, but with the right people. I don't know anyone here."

"Well maybe if you would lift your head up like a big boy you could get to know someone," she offered, and finally he looked up so she dropped her arms. When he took his hood off she instantly realized who he was: Odell Beckham Junior. He was number 13 on the New York Giants and he was also fine as hell. She saw him on the cover of a magazine and immediately bought it, even though she hadn't bought a magazine since she was in the 7th grade. But he was definitely an exception. God clearly took his time with him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Demi," she said as she stretched her hand out towards him.

"Odell. Do I know you? You look familiar," he asked as Demi shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want to tell him who she was because she wanted it to bother him all night until he returned to his home and searched her name on google. From there, her Instagram page would pop up and he would spend the entire night going through her profile. Then her YouTube page. Then he would call her wanting more.

"I don't think so. Would you like to dance, Odell?" Demi questioned just as the song changed. "Bad" by Wale was on and everyone was getting nasty on the dance floor. She offered her hand to him and he took it, so she led him to a more private part of the dance floor and turned around so that her back was pressed against his front. His hands landed on her hips and guided her body as they moved to the music. And she wasn't sure how long they danced for, but by the time they were finished, half of the crowd was gone and the DJ started playing slower songs.

"You wanna get out of here?" She asked, quirking her eyebrow with a smirk on her face as he slowly nodded his head.

This time, he was the one to lead her off of the boat and into his car. They drove for a little bit before arriving at one of the nicest hotels in downtown LA. Valet took his car as they walked into the hotel together. In the elevator, they weren't alone but Demi kept brushing her butt against his crotch, smiling when she got the reaction from him that she wanted. They barely made it to his room before they were ripping each other's clothes off and attacking each other's bodies.

Yeah I'll be good in bed, but I'll be bad to you.