Damn these homosexuals. Such a disgrace. They shouldn't be considered wise enough to make real life decisions, they're confused about themselves. Immatures. Chris walked in while talking to someone on the phone.

Tyler's heart beat was racing and he wasn't able to form words.

Tyler. What were you saying? Kelly asked.

Tyler was screaming internally as he saw Jenna come out of the kitchen.

Me and Josh, we ah we're.. we are taking Jenna on tour with us. Tyler blabbed

Oh, that would be fun. Just take care of her. She isn't used to all this okay. Kelly softly caressed Tyler's arm and walked away.

Tyler had a lump in his throat as he tried to zone out his problems with wine and food.

Jenna was constantly trying to get close to Tyler. Touch him, kiss him and Tyler hated that he didn't hate it.

Tyler is in love with Josh but he was in love with Jenna. Madly in love with her and as Jenna sat in a pretty white dress in all her glory, Tyler couldn't take his eyes off her.
So Tyler just focussed on drinking the wine not keeping a count of how much he has actually drank.

It's late in the night. You two should stay in Tyler's old room, you can go back to your place tomorrow. Kelly said wrapping things up as Jenna helped her.

Nah. I have to go to Josh's place. Tyler got up getting his jacket.

Tyler. It's really late. You can meet Josh tomorrow. Chris argued.

He's right Tyler. You two should sleep now. You can go home tomorrow.
It's my birthday Tyler, do that for me would you? Kelly smiled and kissed Tyler's forehead.

•• Tyler's bedroom ••

Tyler was drunk and wanted to crawl in a corner and sleep, before he could close his eyes to sleep, Jenna started taking her clothes off.

What-ah what are you doing? Tyler questioned.

What? Now I can't even change in front of you. It's not like you haven't seen everything there is to be seen. Jenna smirked as she walked towards Tyler and sat down near him.

Jenna ah- you should sleep. Tyler whispered.

You're drunk. Jenna chuckled.
I always loved drunk Tyler.

Before Tyler could say anything he felt a pair of warm lips being placed on his own as Jenna kissed him softly.

He pulled back.

Jenna please. I'm with Josh. Tyler got up from the bed in an angry motion.

Jenna stood up and without saying a word crashed her lips to Tyler's and stared palming him through his jeans.

I bet he isn't better than me. Jenna smirked as she kneeled down.

"Fuck Jenna" Tyler let out a moan.

•• 8:00 AM••

Tyler woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He reached out and saw that Josh was calling him.

He looked over and saw Jenna sleeping there and the events of last night came rushing to his head as he got up in a hurry and put his clothes back on.

He went down and without saying a word to anyone got out of the house and started running.

Running as tears streamed down his face.

He reached his house and his heart stopped as he saw Josh sitting on the stairs.

Hey Tyler. Baby I was worried for you. You told me you'd come home but I figured you decided to sleep at your moms. Josh said and placed a kiss on Tyler's cheek only to notice marks on his bare neck.

Tyler. What-What are these? Josh asked trying to keep his cool.

No answer.

Tyler I'm asking you something. Josh said while gritting his teeth.
What the hell are these?

"I slept with Jenna" Tyler whispered.

You what? Josh asked in disbelief.

I slept with Jenna. Tyler whispered.

Tyler looked up and saw tears fall down Josh's eyes as he felt his own eyes tearing up.

Josh started walking towards his car and Tyler walked behind him trying to get a hold of his hand.

Josh- Josh listen to me Josh I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Josh. Tyler spoke in between tears.

Josh opened his car and sat in putting the keys and starting it to drive off.

" I hate you" Josh whispered with teary eyes as he drove away and Tyler collapsed on the ground.

•• Only two more chapters left••