The End

I woke up. Today was like any normal day. Waking up with Gerard. I loved him. Not as much as before but still.  I got out of bed and got into the shower letting the warm water drip over me.

I got out of the shower after about ten minutes and looked in the mirror. I didn't like it.

'If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what its like to be me'

Sound familiar?

But it was true. I hated what I saw. I walked away and put on black skinny jeans and a red flannel. I hopped down the stairs and decided to cook breakfast.  I wasn't really hungry but Gee would be. I cooked bacon, sausages, eggs, fried bread and tomatoes. 

"Whats for- oh you cooked it?" Gerard said as he entered the kitchen. His red hair still all over his face. I sat at the table and scrolled through twitter seeing how much MCR's fans actually hated me because I was in hospital because I had a fucking eating disorder. Saying I don't and I do it for attention.  Saying its fake. Society is horrible these days.

I got lost in the cinema of thoughts. Today they were playng 'reasons Emily shouldn't be with Gerard anymore' and 'why Emily is a fucking retard who doesn't deserve life?'. My favourites.

"Er Emily are you okay?" Gerard said as I had tears rolling down my face and I didn't even realise it.

I didn't want to do what I was about to do but I had to. I took a deep breath and thought about what I was going to say before I said it.

I was ready.

"Look. I know you probably wont be too happy but I don't think us should go on anymore. I just don't feel the same way anymore. I think its better.

"B-but" he said and pulled out a small box from his pocket.

"Gerard im sorry but I think that would be better used on someone who deserves it more" I say before walking upstairs to pack my bags.

"What does that mean?  You deserve it way more than anyone else does. Wait no your having those thoughts again look we can get through this weve done it before-"

"Exactly Gee. We've done it before and I hoped I wouldn't have to do it again but I guess we're back to square one" I told him.

Gerard accepted what I said and sat at the dining room table with his head in his hands.

I messaged Frank and Mikey as Gerard needed someone to talk to. They were devastated at he news but even they said it wasn't unexpected. I wasn't suprised.

I walked out of the house feeling no emktion. Not sad. Not relieved.  Not happy.  Nothing.  I felt numb. I felt dead inside...

A/N

I have no clue where this is headed its 00:53 right now so im kind of tired but please tell me uf u should continue this.

I want every chapter to be sort of based around each song on the album 'The Black Parade' so this is number one, The end (which is the end of their relationship)

Thnks fr rding my stry

Bye x