Another Bloody Author's Note

(Edit: this has a lot of pent up emotion put into it and I said things I don't entirely mean.)

I'm still alive, guys. I just kind of fell off the face of the earth once again, but for better reasons this time.

Let me explain.
December first of 2015, my dad died. He and I were really close. My entire world shattered. Turns out, my darling mother had had an affair for fuck knows how long, and not even a year passed and we're living with the obnoxious bastard. I'm hurt. I feel just as much betrayal as my dad did (My dad really fucking loved my mother. )
I feel like she's trying to replace my dad. I don't like him or his bastard cat who corners my cat and opens my bedroom door at random intervals because the bloody thing likes my closet. He smokes godawful weed every night without fail and it makes it hard for me to breathe, even with incense and candles and all the fabreeze I can handle. "Oh, but it doesn't bother anyone else! Just deal with it!"
I hate him.

A year later, we're living in an entirely new place with him, the pain hasn't really stopped, pieces are still on the ground and lost, but I've managed. I mean, I'm still alive, aren't I? Whatever.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish this fanfic or not, I've still got this major writer's block. I've noticed that some people are still discovering this and reading it, and that's so fucking wonderful because this was only supposed to be a quick oneshot, but chooseitwisely herself requested that I continue it a bit. On that note, I apologise to everyone that has notifications on for this, and to everyone who discovers it in the future and wonders "Where was she going with this?" Because quite honestly, I've got no bloody clue anymore. I'm getting lost inside my head and I've been isolating myself and it's been hard to snap out of it.

Right now, I don't know where I'm going in life. I'm at this static point where I'm a high school dropout who needs to go back and get her GED/online diploma, without a job or any source of income, no health insurance, and a ton of medical problems. This year has been shit. Life has been shit. Half the time I don't want to exist. But I am, and that's not gonna change.

So, on behalf of myself and my stupid fucking life, I'm sorry for not living up to what I said I would.

I love you guys.
-Bettertoburnout (formerly Shinara101)