Chapter 1 (A New Year)

"Mum have our NEWT acceptant classes come in yet." I ask as I rush down stairs for breakfast with my family and the Potters. We take our NEWTS this year but if we preformed poorly in our classes we may not be allowed to continue in them. "No Posts hasn't come Rose." my mom says as I slid into my chair next to Albus who was twiddling with his thumbs. "I'm sure you did fine Al." I say and he looks up looking sick but forces a smile. "You too." he says. "Alright Breakfast is served." my mom says but neither Al or I touch what looks delicious.

But just then our owl crashes through the kitchen holding letters from Hogwarts. "OH my gosh there here." I say rushing over to the bird. "Lily's, Hugo's... Albus here's your's and mine." I say and toss everyone there letters.I rip mine open to see what classes I will be allowed to continue with. Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Defense against the Dark arts, Herbology, Ancient Runes, Care of magical creatures and Astronomy. "Yes!" I shout I have all the requirements for an Auror or I could be a Magizoologist. "Yes!" Al shouts as well he must have gotten enough to become a healer. "Trade?" I ask and we switch papers. Yep he's got Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, Ancient Runes, Defense against the Dark Arts, and Herbology. "Good job Rose!" Albus says and I smile. "You too! We've got to owl Scorpious!" I say and rush over to a stationary kit and write an urgent owl.

"Rose he beat us to it!" Albus says just as a white owl with glass eyes flies in. "What does it say Al?" I ask as we tears the letter open. "He's got the requirements for Auror and Healer!" AL says and I smile. This is going to be a good year.

(Time Laps)

"We're going to graduate this year!" Scorpious shouts as we celebrate in our usual compartment. "We're going to Auror and Healers or whatever we want!" Al shouts and I laugh at the two of them. Their so ridiculous they both link arms and start to some form of jig around the carriage. "Are you too 12?" I ask my laughter growing. "On a scale of 1-10 maybe." Scorpious says which causes us all to roll around laughing. "SO where are you all going after HOgwarts?" Scorpious asks dampening the mood. "Oh I don't know. I hadn't really thought about it." I says beginning to worry I have't planned it out. "I haven't either." Albus says looking worried as well. "Yeah what are we going to do about that?" Scorpious says and we sit glumly in our seats. "Wait I've got it!" I shout startling them. "What Rose?" Albus asks. "Well Al you want to be a healer, and Scorpious hasn't decided between healer and auror, and I know I want to be an auror. But no matter what we'll all be working In a general part of London that is relatively close together. So hypothetically we could get a flat together in muggle London since none of us will have a steady income yet." I say and the boys faces light up. "That's brilliant Rose!" Scorpious says. "Yeah that why we all stay in touch!" Al says but then his face melts. "Wait how will we pay for it. None of us have jobs?" AL asks and Scorpious curses under his breath. "Well um you remember how my muggle grandfather and grandmother past away. Well they left me and Hugo some of their money and well... it'd be enough for rent until we can all pay." I say and they nod. "Ok then once we start working we can pay for it." Scorpious says and I nod. "Yeah. Well look at us planning out a future like true adults." I joke which leads us back to our laughing fit.

A/N HERE YOU GO FIRST CHAPTER!!! I KNOE NOT THE MOST INTERESTING BUT MORE WILL COME AND THEY WILL FAR MORE INTERESTING!!!!