[06]

Dani was sitting in the living room, watching the show 'catfish'. She thought it was ridiculous how someone manages to get in a situation like that, but hey, who was she to judge someone's love life.

"Danielle, have you by any chance seen my mother?" Klaus asked his adoptive daughter as he walked in.

She looked at him in surprise for a moment. "No."

"Are you sure?" Klaus narrowed his eyes.

"Yes."

"Well, let me know when you see her, will you?" He asked before walking out of the room, not waiting for an answer.

Getting an (probably stupid) idea, she quickly ran after her dad.

"Dad, wait!"

Klaus turned around.

"If you'd take a regular stake, dip it in glue and then in the white oak ash you use to dagger your siblings, would you be able to kill an original?" She looked up at him expectantly.

"Danielle, why are you asking me this?" His eyes narrowing once again as he grew suspicious.

"Just curious." She deadpanned

"Just curious, hmm? And I'm supposed to believe that?"

"Jep."

"Well then, I don't think it would work but let's not find out, shall we?"

"No, lets not."

Danielle turned to leave the room.

"Dani, are you sure you don't know where she is?" He asked.

"Yes."

~

Danielle figured the "ash-on-glue" plan might be a bad idea. Not only would she kill the rest of finn's siblings too, including her dad, and if it didn't work she'd have a very pissed off original (and an explanation to Klaus) on her hands.
So she made a deal with the enemy.

~

She heard the Scooby gang got their hands on some white oak. So might as well try using that to their advantage.

"Hello, gentlemen! And Elena," she exclaimed as she waltzed into the Salvatore boardinghouse as if she owned the place.
She entered the living room seeing an agitated Damon, brooding Stefan, neutral Alaric and Elena wearing her natural face expression Dani likes to call "what do you mean? But I'm the doppelgänger!"

"What do you want, charity case?" Damon asked, clearly unamused.

"I came to make a deal."

~

Dani sat in the parlor browsing tumblr on her phone as her dad and aunt entered.

"I can't believe Finn is dead," Rebekah said, gaining Danielle's attention.

"Finn is dead?" She feigned surprise. One less asshole to harm her family.

"Good riddance. He was an embarrassment, Rebekah." Klaus deadpanned.

"He was still your brother. Mind your tongue."

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man. He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death."