Chapter 1-The Arravial of Jack Savage

Comic owned by Rem

*at the ZPD*
"Listen up everyone we have a special guest arriving today in the afternoon, and I need every single one of you to be at your upmost best behavior!"Chief Bogo said."The guest that will be arriving is named Jack Savage the first ever professional rabbit agent officer. He is coming over to train our force for a mission.He will train you and only pick the best for a special mission,remember for us this is a honor." This was Chief Bogo's first line to a long,long,long speech.

"Hey...Hey NICK wake up!"Judy said in a screaming whisper once the long speech was over.

"Mmm...Carrots I was having an amazing dream."Nick said while waking up.

"Well sorry we need to go already and greet Mr.Savage."Judy said.
"Don't you want to know what my dream was about?"Nick said with a smirk on his face.
"Ugh not now Nick,we have to go greet Mr.Savage"said Judy.
"It was about you Judy.."Nick mumbled under his breath as they got out of their seats.

Judy's P O VUgh Nick was being annoying as usual,but I guess that's what I love about him he is silly but there when I need him

Judy's P O V
Ugh Nick was being annoying as usual,but I guess that's what I love about him he is silly but there when I need him.Anyway it was time for us to meet Mr.Savage at the helicopter and honestly I couldn't wait!Jack has been my role model since I was a kid,and plus he has the looks.

"Did you just smirk officer Judy Hopps at our guest!"Nick said with a disappointed face.
"What n-no I didn't what are you talking about." I tell Nick knowing he is not buying it.

Nick's P O V
I can't believe my Judy m-my Carrots would smirk at a freaking guy like that I mean look at him!!

Nick's P O V I can't believe my Judy m-my Carrots would smirk at a freaking guy like that I mean look at him!!

He's a complete idiot...I mean he looks like one even though I haven't meet him yet,but still he is not going to steal my Judy!

"It's a great pleasure to meet you Mr.Savage."Chief Bogo said professionally."Pleasure is all mine."Jack savage said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel the tension already coming from Nick 😏
Oh dear Nick so protective of thy Judy 😂😂😂🤣
Sorry for the text font I was struggling trying to take it away and just gave up and left it like that.

I apologize for the very short first chapter.I will try to make this story better.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ❤️💜💙❣️