"You say that now, but Katrina, he is a mindless monster, who likes the taste of destruction. You say you know that, you say that you've accepted that, but can you accept the truth? Can you except how deep his beastly soul is? Can you really wake up next to a monster everyday? Can you love this monster, because that is what is, Katrina, he is a monster. He always has been and even though you throw love at that beast, he will still be a beast. It won't change him but it will destroy you. I know what he is, and now you will too" he finished. 

I frowned in confusion. 

Show me?

I felt it before anything. The air turned ... on. Electricity rushed through the air, around me. I felt it pricking my skin, it wasn't painful or hurtful, but relaxing. It made something in me know I was going to be safe. 

I could feel it rushing over my skin, it was touching me, making sure everything on me was okay. It was looking for injuries. 

I winced as it passed over my head, where I must have injured myself. It stung, but then I felt the pain slowly fade away. 

The Shadow watched me hard. 

There was a flash of lightning, and what I saw had my jaw drop. The lightning stuck the beam a few feet in front of me, and there he was Blue. 

He didn't fly, but almost like he road the lightning, or he was the lightning. 

He was different than before, he looked bigger, wider, larger, and stronger. He was also taller, he looked completely transformed. 

His eyes looked at me, and it was insane. I was looking at the true and real King of Power. I kept his gaze though, I couldn't look away. 

I could tell he was wondering if the power rushing over me was scaring me, but it didn't. The things he did, now that could be classified as scary, but him. He didn't scare me. 

He made me feel safe. 

It was there looking at him, that I knew, we were just meant. 

Not meant to be, but meant together, like odd shaped puzzle pieces, that despite all odds, we worked. 

He smirked at me, "Why do you look so good tied up?" he asked. 

I bit my lip to stop the face splitting smile that was dying to cross my face, as I leaned back finally relaxed in the chair, "Just kick his ass, please, I'm starving" I finished. 

He chuckled heartedly, before turning towards the Shadow who had stood there just silent watching us. 

What made me nervous about Blue like this was he felt and did everything so much harder than he did when he could control it. 

Like now, he was grateful and happy to see me, so he showed all of that emotion, but his anger would be twice as strong when it came. He wouldn't hide his emotions like he use to, this was a free man in front of me, and the shit that he was probably going to end up putting me through was not going to be good for my mental health. 

"Blue-" lightning came out of no where and struck the shit out of the Shadow, he went flying back a good twenty feet, landing hard on his back. 

"OOOOOOH BET THAT HURT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I screamed from behind Blue. 

The Shadow chuckled as he slowly made his way back to his feet, "I would fight you, Blue Doom, but I have lessons to teach, places to be. You know" the Shadow rasped. "So let's get down to business immediately, yes?" he finished before shooting out one of his black tendrils, that did two things. 

It dropped a sheet. A sheet that happened to be covering a large school bus that was filled with unconscious children. 

The bus was right on the edge of one of the beams that was hanging dangerously over the water.