New Adventures

Sherlock frowned and immediately made for the door and stepped out. He stared at the Police Box in amazement and walked around it. "Wood," he murmured as he circled the Box. "... Illusion? No, it can't be, it's a blue box. Nothing but a box."
Sherlock stared at the box, circling it and bumped into someone.
"Hello," said the Doctor, putting on his glasses. "You seem... confused."
Sherlock ruffled his hair in frustration and said, "How? It's much bigger on the inside. This? It just looks like an ordinary box! It's impossible! There has to be an answer. Illusion?"
The Doctor leaned against the TARDIS and raised his eyebrows, "Maybe. It's a type forty TARDIS. Usually worked back in the days, but the chameleon circuit broke, so the TARDIS kept her form of a blue Police Box. I quite like it this way."
"Chameleon circuit?" asked Sherlock, suddenly interested. "By 'chameleon' I suppose that it was meant to blend into it's surroundings. You never got it fixed."
The Doctor smiled, "Brilliant work. Answer is, it IS kind of an illusion. Although, it is solid on the outside, the inside was made to be bigger and of much more use."
Sherlock frowned and pulled up his coat collar and closed his eyes, "Well that explains." Sherlock's new information swirled around in his mind palace. Words like "chameleon circuit", "TARDIS", and "illusion" moved about. Sherlock opened his eyes and nodded, suddenly remembering "JM" and ran into the TARDIS.
"to the abandoned factory, Doctor." Sherlock murmured, as he walking around the TARDIS consoles.
The Doctor ran in after Sherlock and nodded. "Right," he said. "Address?"
Sherlock paused then said, "It doesn't say."
"Wasn't it that old factory where he poisoned the children?" asked John.
Sherlock's eyes widened and he clapped his hands together, "Stupid! Stupid. Of course. There. You remember the address, John."
"Of course," John replied. Before he opened his mouth to tell the address, the TARDIS suddenly lurched forward and took off. Dean immediately made a beeline toward the railing and yelled, "THIS IS JUST LIKE A PLANE!" as the TARDIS lurched back and forth, finally landing with a shake and groaning and wheezing noise.
Sam staggered toward Dean saying, "Dean. Dean, you okay?"
The Doctor straightened up and pushed his glasses back into place to see Dean leaned back against the rails, his eyes wide open and hyperventilating.
Martha chuckled nervously and grumbled, "The TARDIS can be... a bit nerve wracking. But you'll get used to it soon."
"That... That was something." muttered John, standing up and brushing off dirt from his jumper.
"Why did she suddenly take off like that?" asked the Doctor confused. "She doesn't usually do that."
"Your TARDIS, I think, shouldn't be taking off unless... Something dragged it here, Doctor." Sherlock murmured in a matter of fact tone. "It usually has something powerful enough to take her wherever we are."
"And how do you know that?" grumbled Dean annoyingly.
Sherlock shot Dean an annoyed look and said, "I am a consulting detective, Dean. I don't know. I notice."
"Of course," John mumbled. "That."
"You're assuming that," stated Sam.
"Matter of fact, your white eyed demon's power, pulled us to your place." the Doctor said casually.
Dean immediately turned to the Doctor and pointed at the doors, "So you're saying. That if I walk out there, I'll find Lilith?"
"Well, I'm not really sure, I just think-" before the Doctor could finish his sentence, Dean had pushed the doors open and walked out, reaching for his gun.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! Sorry, I'm very busy lately and I'm sorry for the super long wait, I tried but I really can't think with school and it's stressful, but I'm still alive! Thank you to those who have voted and commented on my previous chapter, I love you guys. Okay. Bye! -L