One Shot 1

Go check out my other stories pls!! Merman AU where Jack is a merman prince and Mark is well, Mark. This is gonna sound like the Little Mermaid but it is Jack instead and it might be long. Credit to the artist who did the art above! It is really good!

Jack's POV

I was swimming through the warm blue water to the surface. I always dreamed of living up on the land. Even if I tried to live there I would die of suffocation and I wouldn't be able to walk because of my tail. I wanted to learn about the world. I wanted to live like a regular person not a prince. I don't want guards following me around where ever I go. I'm lucky that I could sneak out. I thought as I sat on the rock. I looked to the shore to see the ocean kingdom of  Crystal. I sighed. Then I noticed something different, a man. I dove back into the water hoping he didn't see me. 

Mark's POV

I looked over and saw a bright green tail dive into the water. What was that? I walked into the water and saw the figure hide behind a rock. I was curious and took off my shirt so it doesn't get wet. I waded ( ha WADEd I'll go home ) into the warm water and swam towards the rock. I got to the rock and heard something or someone stop breathing as if they were scared. I smiled warmly and said, " Hey I won't hurt you. Come ere'. "

Jack's POV

I slowly peeked my head out and he smiled. Dang he was cute. He held out his hand and said, " Hi, my name is Mark." " My name is-" I said then I couldn't breathe. Crap I was out of the water for too long. I dove back into the water so I could breathe. Mark looked at me with a confused look on his face. I smiled and popped my head back out of the water. " What happened?" " I couldn't breathe. My name is Jack, or sorry if you want formal, Prince Jack" I said sarcastically. Mar giggled and said, " I'm a regular person" He pointed toward a cottage on the cliff above the waves crashing on it " I'm the prince of the Atlantic Kingdom" I said while pointing to the ocean below. " Here, go underwater." Mark sunk down into the water. and I put an air bubble around his head so he could breathe. He looked at my tail and said, " Wow. Your tail is beautiful." I smiled and blushed at the complement. " Thanks" I motioned him to swim with me as we started to swim down to my palace. I looked at Mark as he was looking around in amazement at the world that I lived in. I got to the edge of my palace and I looked at him and put my index finger to my mouth. He nodded as we sneaked up into my room. Once we did I relaxed and he sat on my bed. I made him a full body air bubble. We hung out the rest of the day I looked out my bedside window after talking and saw the sun was down. Mark noticed this and said, " I better get back." He swam towards the door until Jack touched his shoulder. Mark looked back and Jack said, " Do you wanna stay with me? If that's okay to you. " Mark smiled and said, " I would love too." We played videogames for a while. We had dinner and then we were both very tired. " Where do you wanna sleep?" " It  doesn't matter." " You can sleep with me." " sounds comfy" I smiled at the thought of not being alone. We layed down and put the blanket on us, Mark layed up against me and put his arms around my waist. I blushed as he kissed my forehead, " Goodnight Jackaboy."  " Goodnight Markimoo" We fell asleep like that.

Time Skip brought to you by Septiceye Sam and Tiny Box Tim 

Mark's POV

I woke up to me and Jack snuggled in his bed. I looked at his peaceful face as he slept. I decided not to wake him up so I snuggled closer to him. I lightly kissed his neck and I saw him smile. " Good morning" he said to me, " Good morning." ' Your comfy." I smiled and said, " You adorably small" We laid there for a little bit longer than ate breakfast.

Third Person POV

Mark and Jack then spent the rest of their lives together. Mark later turned into a merman by a spell casted by his friend Tyler. Then Mark and Jack got married.

The End